Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2007, 09:17:21 pm
Here here

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2007, 09:26:52 pm
i must say that even tho i hate cas, i hope they go up because it will make it a lot easier for us next yr
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2007, 09:50:01 pm
it wont realy matter as theres no promotion and rel.

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 29 Sep 2007, 01:48:35 pm
Heard a rumour that if Cas win next week Widnes are going to be in big financial trouble  :o

Could even go into administration?

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 29 Sep 2007, 01:52:33 pm
WELL THAT WOULD BE A SHAME ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 29 Sep 2007, 07:34:00 pm
why dont you all stop worrying about widnes and worry about the shambolic situation you have at your own club.Directors with no rugby knowledge signing players.No coach a awful stadium.half a disgruntled team no academy coach no scholarship manager no conditoner .a massive split in the joke of a board they have got .and all youve got to talk about is widnes going bankrupt.Jealousy is a marvelous thing

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 29 Sep 2007, 08:06:13 pm
So then Wizard who are you to know so much about our club? Do you have insider knowledge?

Anyway its not jealousy, I'm quite happy to admit that Widnes have beaton us this year on and off the field, however it will be interesting to see if what Widnes have done in terms of finances gets them anywhere on the field. Widnes may well have splashed the cash in order to get back to SL but what if CAS beat them and it all turns out to be financial madness in order to achieve nothing!!!!!

At least Haven are in the black and are acting in a resposible way when it comes to finances.

Will Widnes be the Leeds FC of the RL World?

P.S. Not worrying about Widnes at all ;D

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 29 Sep 2007, 10:20:55 pm
it wont realy matter as theres no promotion and rel.

i thought 2008 was the last yr because the fransise is in 09 and is it for definate yet ??

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 30 Sep 2007, 12:25:50 pm
watched code X111 on channel m this morning the rfl said it is not signed sealed yet as regards a closed shop for super league but he did say it was 80% going to happen theyve just got to thrash it out with tv and the current sl clubs
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Monte2carlo

Reply #10 on: 30 Sep 2007, 12:39:39 pm
why dont you all stop worrying about widnes and worry about the shambolic situation you have at your own club.Directors with no rugby knowledge signing players.No coach a awful stadium.half a disgruntled team no academy coach no scholarship manager no conditoner .a massive split in the joke of a board they have got .and all youve got to talk about is widnes going bankrupt.Jealousy is a marvelous thing

But no debt........ !!!!

Personally i can't think of anyhting in Widnes to be jealous of.

Come on Cas make it 4 ouf of 4 for Steve Mac

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 30 Sep 2007, 06:01:08 pm
thats what i got told on another thread Fluff.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 30 Sep 2007, 09:17:08 pm
well i hope it doesn't happen beacuse that's what makes rugby such an exciting game

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 01 Oct 2007, 06:40:12 pm
Well  I'm  going  to  be  shouting  for  Cas.  I  just don't  know  were Widnes  get  their  money  from  to  bring  in  the  squad  they  have.  Even  their  gates  are  well  down  on  what  Cas  get.

If  Widnes  do  lose  then  I  think  there  going  to  have  to  offload  quite  a  few  I  think.  Can't  see  the  likes  of  Moran, Beswick, Grix, Blanche  and  quite  a  few  others  hanging  around  for  another  season  in  NL1.

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 01 Oct 2007, 11:28:40 pm
A lot of widnes players been offered contracts with us for next season if they dont gain SL status next weekend. (part time players though but been told they are attractive offers).

players linked are:- Kohe-love, Penny, Summers,Wilkes,Gaskell(dont want him), Moran,Price(dont want him either).