• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 20 Apr 2024, 06:39:36 pm
Your Thoughts..........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2024, 06:42:46 pm
Well we usually lose in Tolouse by 60 or 70 so either we have got better or they aren't as good as they used to be.  It's going to be a long old season either way.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 20 Apr 2024, 07:36:53 pm
Well, we usually lose in Toulouse by 60 or 70 so either we have got better or they aren't as good as they used to be.  It's going to be a long old season either way.
I don't think anyone expected anything but a defeat,  Just fingers crossed no injuries.

Online Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2024, 12:31:27 am
Well, we usually lose in Toulouse by 60 or 70 so either we have got better or they aren't as good as they used to be.  It's going to be a long old season either way.
I don't think anyone expected anything but a defeat,  Just fingers crossed no injuries.

After watching our performances  so far think it's a case of Toulouse not being as good as they were because we ain't got any better than we were I'm afraid, even at this early stage, I'm  losing the will to get down to the Rec and subject myself to further  torture.
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2024, 12:33:48 am by Mk1 »

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 23 Apr 2024, 01:17:45 pm
Obviously with being at the game. We absolutely bombed 4 easy tries and 2 of those in first 10 mins. Not saying we’d of won as we tired and they just rolled us through the middle but boy it should have been a lot closer. All in all it was a decent effort against a much bigger and faster team in surroundings that are absolutely class. Got to pick up some players from somewhere as we are dropping like flies.