HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

hewer and johnson go

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 02 Oct 2007, 02:07:13 pm
That just goes to show you how bad rumours are on this forum i think its best to just wait and see who the bod take on as coach and players before you let rip on the rubbish typed.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 02 Oct 2007, 02:12:46 pm
That just goes to show you how bad rumours are on this forum i think its best to just wait and see who the bod take on as coach and players before you let rip on the rubbish typed.

but it was not a rumour, it was on the clubs offical site in the news section (front page news ) yesterday im sure others must have read it

then it was removed
« Last Edit: 02 Oct 2007, 02:33:31 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 02 Oct 2007, 02:17:02 pm
I see you are not backing Rotherham now Champ.
In my opinion it was the wrong move to get rid of dave. I think the split of opinion shows he had many backers aswell as detractors.  Trouble is the people who slag him off dont know the guy.  My opinion

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 02 Oct 2007, 02:22:25 pm
I've said it b4 and i;; say  it again.  There are people who have joined this message board who arn't whitehaven fans. Probably Town fans (or whatever) who are just trying to put a spanner in the works. 

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #19 on: 02 Oct 2007, 02:33:45 pm

but it was not a rumours it was on the clubs offical site in the news section (front page news ) yesterday im sure others must have read it

then it was removed

It is in fact true. I also saw the article on the website but for some reason it was removed by the club shortly after it was posted.

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 02 Oct 2007, 05:01:50 pm
So, taking into account recent events (Rumours, Rumours, lies and more Rumours) can we take it that the new appointment for Mr Hewer is a GOOD THING to have happened?

Would any other people on this site like to make a POSITIVE statement regarding this news?

Go on you know you want to !!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. as I have posted on several threads could we all just 'CALM DOWN' a little and see what announcements are made

Thank You !  ;)

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 02 Oct 2007, 05:07:25 pm
i think it shows that all the talk is rubbish, surely if we are in a decline as bad as people are making out on here Mr hewer wouldn't commit to a two year contract with the club!! roll on the announcement of the new coach and the players he brings with him!

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 02 Oct 2007, 05:13:13 pm
So, taking into account recent events (Rumours, Rumours, lies and more Rumours) can we take it that the new appointment for Mr Hewer is a GOOD THING to have happened?

Would any other people on this site like to make a POSITIVE statement regarding this news?

Go on you know you want to !!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. as I have posted on several threads could we all just 'CALM DOWN' a little and see what announcements are made

Thank You !  ;)
Well apart from the impending announcement of the new first team coach, the appointment of Gary Hewer is a massive boost for the club.  Those in the academy set up know just what Gary is all about and his undoubted passion for his work is un-questionable.  Lets hope this is the first of many positive announcements.

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 02 Oct 2007, 05:19:29 pm
any one know when the announcement is expected by the way?

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 02 Oct 2007, 05:36:46 pm
At the back end of next week if all those shortlisted are available for interview before then.
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 02 Oct 2007, 06:42:49 pm
Personally I'm VERY, VERY disappointed that Gary H isn't going to Jamland as he promised me his tracksuit bottoms on the pitch at 'Fax last week!
Methinks Gary new something even then.
Great to know you're staying, Gary, and turned down the Donkey Jacket.
El Tel.