HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

australia v g.britain

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 04 Nov 2006, 11:26:45 am
brilliant result today for everyone,hope willie mason gets his just rewards for the punch to morley and late tackle to long.thought we gifted aus with both trys,,and it was nice to see g.b pushing and trying for full 80 mins,,bring on the kiwis next week who i think we'll beat by 24--8 :D :D :D :D

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 04 Nov 2006, 01:58:20 pm
just about 2 watch the match on sky + and the score comes on the news >:( >:( >:(
haven till i die

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 04 Nov 2006, 02:08:54 pm
Brilliant match - Mason got off scot free for the punch on Fielden and the late shot on Long - lets hope the authorities take a dim view of this and suspends him - he knew what he was out to do!

However - his plans were foiled - well done GB!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 04 Nov 2006, 07:13:00 pm
mason has been charged with throwing the punch to fielden....apparently he's broke his nose but no charge with the late tackle on shaun long,,,he'll probably get a 1 match ban so he'll be available for the final,,,,,thing is if ashley klein had'nt bottled it and sin binned mason for the punch on morley he would probably be saying good night to the rest of the comp,(hopefully morley will slip him a good one in the final)and not be seen ;) ;) ;)

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 04 Nov 2006, 07:17:04 pm
I think you will find that he has been cited by GB for the punch on Fielden and because he was put on report for the late high tackle on Long the judiciary are duty bound to look at that, so hopefully he will get probably one match for the punch and two more for the Long incident.    Either way he shouldn't get to play in the final BUT it is being played in Australia and they do tend to get their own way over there!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 04 Nov 2006, 07:27:48 pm
whats bets he is in the final

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 04 Nov 2006, 09:18:59 pm
You could be right Mr Hopeful because according to Ten Sport in Australia the officials reviewed the Long incident after the match and cleared Mason of a charge as they deemed the encounter "legitimate".   I reckon they have just allowed open warfare next time the two teams meet with that very weak decision.   
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 06 Nov 2006, 07:00:37 pm
MASON ONLY GETS A 1 MATCH BAN AND FINED ?2000 FOR THE PUNCH TO STUART FIELDEN, NOWT FOR THE ELBOW TO LONGS EYEBROW :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #8 on: 06 Nov 2006, 07:14:05 pm
I THINK THATS TERRIBLE WE ALL SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES AND THE REF DIDNT EVEN GIVE HIM A YELLOW NEVER MIND A RED

haven1985

Reply #9 on: 06 Nov 2006, 07:16:34 pm
 :'( :'( :'(  i am really shocked at the punishment of mason if that was SL it would have been 4-6 matches i think one match will not learn him.. He will be back for the final and if we get there and we are winning what is saying mason wont do more damage.. go on to you tube and there is a few of mason fighting i dont no who he thinks he is like MORLEY wouldnt take any crap off him like.. ;D

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 06 Nov 2006, 09:19:00 pm
mason would butch him  :D
haven till i die

haven1985

Reply #11 on: 06 Nov 2006, 09:39:10 pm
i dont think so morley is an hard man check them both out on you tube morley looks well above