HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Paul Crarey - New Coach ?

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:21:49 pm
monte what is the name of your guide dog,ill send it a bone.were you at the rec when barrow should have beat us they ripped us apart only a lack of composure denied them the win

ANZAC

Reply #16 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:26:45 pm
Good point maybe the board want him for the construction work on the stand.  Full time on that, part time coach.

I am with others on this.  The list of possible coaches does not look like an improvemt on DR.

Monte2carlo

Reply #17 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:30:14 pm
No but i was there at Barrow and at the Rec when ours run riot. Remember the NR games ? As for a guide dog nah, but i reckon you need a dose of the smelling salts. Sorry but he had a NL1 level squad in NL2 and couldn't win promotion. He would be replacing a coach who IMO is much better than Crarey.

Monte

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:49:40 pm
Good point maybe the board want him for the construction work on the stand.  Full time on that, part time coach.

I am with others on this.  The list of possible coaches does not look like an improvemt on DR.
Hold on, just a few posts ago you were categorically saying that Paul Crarey was our new coach.  Now you're saying something different.

For christ's sake moderators, get this guy banned, all he's interested in doing is spreading negativity and mis-information and it's doing the club no favours whatsoever.

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #19 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:51:10 pm

Hold on, just a few posts ago you were categorically saying that Paul Crarey was our new coach.  Now you're saying something different.

For christ's sake moderators, get this guy banned, all he's interested in doing is spreading negativity and mis-information and it's doing the club no favours whatsoever.

Here Here

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:55:42 pm
Seriously, where are the moderators on here anyway?  Does it not bother you that we've got complete bulls***ers doing this to our club?

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 07 Oct 2007, 09:58:26 pm
Don't be too harsh on ANZAC, every village needs its IDIOT!!!!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Seriously though, this bloke just needs to be laughed at because that is all he is, A JOKE!!!!!!

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #22 on: 07 Oct 2007, 10:01:03 pm
Yes it does, but all you have to do is take what they say with a pinch of salt, they talk out of their AR*e.  People should be able to come on here and express themselves to a certain extent, but bullsh******g like some do should not be allowed. But how can it be stopped, and if people are using multiple usernames can't the likes of Flannerz help out or not??

Shame he has to be our idiot!!!!! :P

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 07 Oct 2007, 10:30:38 pm
asif he is whitehaven wouldnt want him after he slagged haven of about us signing finch

Offline havenbeachbum

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 08 Oct 2007, 10:09:27 am
Just been on Radio P.C. it is by the sounds of it!

Offline kellsendlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 08 Oct 2007, 11:04:07 am
rl express seem pretty certain its PC and says it should be announced
this week sometime
if it is true lets give the guy a chance he seems to me to be a half decent
and honest type of coach who just might do a good job for us

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 08 Oct 2007, 11:35:15 am
radio cumbria says ti will be anoounced today at dinner time

sorry but this is a massive backward step in my opinion
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #27 on: 08 Oct 2007, 11:47:37 am
If it is PC, can anyone recount his full CV so that we get an idea why the BOD would consider him to be ....

Better than DR
Right for Whitehaven
A good prospect for us now that we have to re-build (coaching capabilities)

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 08 Oct 2007, 11:53:26 am
our club is becoming a joke, every one including PC are saying he has got the job, i know he was mouthing off about it at the kells game on saturday, just after his interview(very proffessional) the only people saying nothing are the club

the club is fast becoming a joke in the way its run, you mean to tell me the best we can do to attract a coach is PC who had money and players in NL2 and still failed to get promoted.

it seems clear from this and some of the names been rumoured about signings the club is going for the cheap option and undoing the good work of the last 5/6 years

a sad day for haven and the BOD must go now
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 08 Oct 2007, 12:05:28 pm
Start of this season no one expected barrow to have much of a side.  They seemed to give whitehaven a few close runs this season.  I remember the game that we were very lucky to draw and if it wasn't for a few of their younger players getting a bit excited they should have hammered us!!!!  They ripped us to shreds.  Looking at their squad of plays from 1-17 and comparing them to ours they shouldn't have even been in the game!

He seems like a very good young coach... but maybe i'm being a little to positive (heaven forbid!!!!)...