HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Steve Mc

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
on: 07 Oct 2007, 07:41:33 pm
Might be getting Stevie Mac if Widnes sack him!!!!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 07 Oct 2007, 07:43:01 pm

I for one would take him back tomorrow!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 07 Oct 2007, 07:44:43 pm
Thought he quit cos he didnt like the travelling and would not move up here?Is Whitehaven now in a different place?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #3 on: 07 Oct 2007, 07:46:52 pm
No what would you do travel or have no job???? :o :o

I know what I would do ;D

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:09:38 pm
Steve mac back plz

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #5 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:14:09 pm

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:17:54 pm
I harped on to Hubby during the game - if Widnes lost I couldn't see Widnes keeping him on and what a time to Depart from Widnes with a vacant position here at Haven

Oh well - one can but dream I suppose!

But it might just blow ANZAC's theory right out of the water

<Guffaws loudly>

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 07 Oct 2007, 08:19:33 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #7 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:26:43 pm
Well I for one would like to see Stevie Mac back, my sister was speaking to him at the Halifax match and as you do she asked him would he like to come back and coach us and his reply was "We'll have to wait and see!!".

Lets hope he knew something eh!

Now all yous out there I am not spreading rumours just saying what happened before you all kick off!!!

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:29:11 pm
Steve Mac took three of Haven's best players when he left for Widnes. He didn't give a dam about Haven when he left.
He has signed any amount of players for Widnes and the team is full time. Yet he has failed to get Widnes into super league.
Steve Mac is a failure we don't need him back at Whitehaven.

ANZAC

Reply #9 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:34:12 pm
Paul Crarey has the job...Fact.  SM is contracted to Widnes..they could sack him but probably can't afford to.

Overall best result for Haven was a cas win.  Widnes could very well implode now.  Losing some decent playersa nd going part time.

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #10 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:36:51 pm
You sound so sure that your right in what your saying, IF this is true, say where you get your information from and back up what you say.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:38:09 pm
Steve Mac took three of Haven's best players when he left for Widnes. He didn't give a dam about Haven when he left.
He has signed any amount of players for Widnes and the team is full time. Yet he has failed to get Widnes into super league.

I would hardly call him a failure mate.  Yes, he left, yes 3 players went with him - but all were out of contract and were free agents.

Steve helped us along to our best for many a year and I for one will always have a huge amount of respect for the bloke.  He was approachable, had the right man-management skills and most of all the players had the utmost respect for the guy.  As Barrie McDermott stated on Sky tonight - he is a hard working bloke and everyone in the game has a good thing to say about him. 

It wouldn't, in MY opinion be wrong to offer him the job - but thats just my opinion.

I would love to be back in the heady days of success like we were with Steve Mc - the foundations Paul Cullen laid and Steve Mc built upon are still there - all we need is a few minor alterations.

Think about it - it was a formula that worked!

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:40:20 pm

I would hardly call him a failure mate.  Yes, he left, yes 3 players went with him - but all were out of contract and were free agents.

Steve helped us along to our best for many a year and I for one will always have a huge amount of respect for the bloke.  He was approachable, had the right man-management skills and most of all the players had the utmost respect for the guy.  As Barrie McDermott stated on Sky tonight - he is a hard working bloke and everyone in the game has a good thing to say about him. 

It wouldn't, in MY opinion be wrong to offer him the job - but thats just my opinion.

I would love to be back in the heady days of success like we were with Steve Mc - the foundations Paul Cullen laid and Steve Mc built upon are still there - all we need is a few minor alterations.

Think about it - it was a formula that worked!

Brillant post

Steve mac is the best coach that we have ever had 2 Gf's and a few good players

get him signed back up

(Anzac have u got proof)

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #13 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:41:03 pm
Well said MrsHavenWarrior

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 07 Oct 2007, 08:43:44 pm
as much as i rate steve mac you cant go back and i would put my mortgage on it wouldnt be the same 2nd time around , however i cant see where the BOD are going if crarey is the coach, as i have said he had money and NL1 standard players at barow thats why they did well

if he is the best of what we can attract then i would give him my support, but if the likes of benson are in for it and the BOD go for crarey as the cheap option then i will not

who ever it is has to be full time or it is a massive backward step
THE MULLET IS BACK