HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline Boardroom spy

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 06 Nov 2007, 11:36:24 am
ANZAC is a well known user on here. He thinks he's clever, but he's not. He doesn't find all the stories out now because even daddy realises he cant be trusted.  ::) Just take everything as a wind up because he only appeared on here once DR's contract wasn't getting renewed and certain members of the board lost a vote.
Watch out you don't know who's who on here

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 06 Nov 2007, 01:05:22 pm
So what is the true identity of ANZAC?

Monte2carlo

Reply #17 on: 06 Nov 2007, 03:38:37 pm
ANZAC is a well known user on here. He thinks he's clever, but he's not. He doesn't find all the stories out now because even daddy realises he cant be trusted.  ::) Just take everything as a wind up because he only appeared on here once DR's contract wasn't getting renewed and certain members of the board lost a vote.

well i can assure you it isn't monte so try again !

Monte

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 06 Nov 2007, 04:33:20 pm
where did popularsider go?? he disappeared as anzac arrive. lets test it. anzac do you think rob jackson it quality?? ( popularsider used to rate him unbelievaly over the top)

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #19 on: 06 Nov 2007, 04:45:09 pm
where did popularsider go?? he disappeared as anzac arrive. lets test it. anzac do you think rob jackson it quality?? ( popularsider used to rate him unbelievaly over the top)

not only me that thought this then.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 06 Nov 2007, 05:05:47 pm

It's definitely not Popularsider

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #21 on: 06 Nov 2007, 05:08:51 pm
ah well.i'll sleep tonight.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 06 Nov 2007, 05:54:22 pm
Well it appears we may never know the real identity of ANZAC - he/she has terminated their own membership!

The plot thickens...... :o :o :o
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 06 Nov 2007, 06:00:09 pm
Terminated their own membership, or terminated on their behalf..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #24 on: 06 Nov 2007, 06:01:56 pm
Flannerz and I are the only only ones with Administrator status who are able to ban/terminate members and NEITHER of us have taken such action
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 06 Nov 2007, 06:04:58 pm
Pity  if  he's  gone  as  I  enjoyed  reading  his  rants.  Still  he  might  resurrect  himself  by  another  name. :)

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 06 Nov 2007, 06:54:53 pm
What such as Boardroom spy! or maybe the latest member "The North"
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 06 Nov 2007, 07:04:20 pm
THIS IS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!  :'(

I want to know who ANZAC is !!!!!!!

Is he a board members relative that has be leaking ALL confidential info to this site?

If this turns out to be the case should the BOD member involved be disciplined or even removed for this serious breach of confidentiality?

ANSWERS ANYBODY ????

Offline Boardroom spy

• Academy Signing
Reply #28 on: 06 Nov 2007, 07:43:42 pm
What such as Boardroom spy! or maybe the latest member "The North"

I've been a member for nearly a year and NEVER changed my username. Maybe I could have been getting a bit close to the truth and ANZAC lost his bottle and jumped ship. Definitely knew to much to be spouting what he did and was getting information first hand, granted some of that information was him putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with anything he thought could be used against the current board. Sad, sad, individual. Hopefully they will have learned to keep things a bit quieter in future but with somebody who's as full as their own importance as him I would doubt it very much.
Watch out you don't know who's who on here

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 06 Nov 2007, 08:22:14 pm
he deleted everyfink and then leaves. with his negativity im worryed he may have done something stupid.