HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Watson and Maiden to Leigh

Guest · 14 · 1186

ANZAC

on: 02 Oct 2007, 09:43:49 am
watson has left fax to go to leigh.  leaving the way clear for Halifax to announce the signing of our own  John duffy  who is one year into a two year contract with Whitehaven (but hey that dosent matter).

That leaves whitehaven without a scrum half  while all our rivals have done a decent bit of business.

Hermania is off to Widness , Penny also to Leigh. 

Oh and dont be surprised to see Richard Fletcher turn out in a halifax shirt next year.

To theh BOD>>>>>:Your playing a stormer

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2007, 11:39:09 am
ANZAC why don't you start a new post announcing the death of Whitehaven Rugby League Football Club.

You really need to go on a 'Positivity' weekend away or something.

Please give us something positive!  :D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 02 Oct 2007, 11:46:29 am
ANZAC why don't you start a new post announcing the death of Whitehaven Rugby League Football Club.

You really need to go on a 'Positivity' weekend away or something.

Please give us something positive!  :D

yeah and while your at it, ANZAC, learn to use your spellchecker before you post your rants!! ;) ::)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Redrose

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2007, 12:28:44 pm
yeah and while your at it, ANZAC, learn to use your spellchecker before you post your rants!! ;) ::)

Pots and kettles. How about "you're"?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2007, 12:52:57 pm
10/10 for redrose!!

well done for spotting the deliberate mistake!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 02 Oct 2007, 03:31:41 pm
10/10 for redrose!!

Delibarate, as if.  ;) ;)

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 02 Oct 2007, 03:36:48 pm
10/10 for redrose!!

Delibarate, as if.  ;) ;)

shhh!!!

i know, but i thought i might have gotten away with it! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 02 Oct 2007, 03:39:32 pm
I have two words to say to ANZAC, though:

shut up

You don't seem to realise that it's things such as your entertainment of completely baseless rumours that help engineer a climate of uncertainty surrounding the rugby league club.  This message board is heavily relied on - over-relied on even - for information and news, so whenever you open your mouth on here with false talk of players going you're doing great harm to the club.

I think this message board needs tougher moderation to be honest, regardless of what the whiners have to say about "free speech" and all that guff.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 02 Oct 2007, 03:53:14 pm
Take everything on here with a large pinch of salt until its been made official.

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 17 Oct 2007, 12:27:26 am
Heremaia has signed for fax.......not widnes, penny is 50/50 signing for us.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 17 Oct 2007, 05:32:54 pm
watson has left fax to go to leigh.  leaving the way clear for Halifax to announce the signing of our own  John duffy  who is one year into a two year contract with Whitehaven (but hey that dosent matter).

That leaves whitehaven without a scrum half  while all our rivals have done a decent bit of business.

Hermania is off to Widness , Penny also to Leigh. 

Oh and dont be surprised to see Richard Fletcher turn out in a halifax shirt next year.

To theh BOD>>>>>:Your playing a stormer

aron heramia has signed for fax so that puts your duffy rumour to bed
THE MULLET IS BACK

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 17 Oct 2007, 05:42:07 pm
Hang on BKM, you were on the ANZAC bandwagon of DOOM last week. Do I sense a slight split in the duo.

P.S. From the four points that we were discussing last week (Your support of ANZAC and his statements) I would like to point out that the arrival of PC is the only one that has been shown to be correct. Still at 25% correct then. Also I see the arrival of PC as a good thing!!!!

Cheer Up all ANZAC followers!!!!!

;)

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 17 Oct 2007, 08:06:40 pm
Hang on BKM, you were on the ANZAC bandwagon of DOOM last week. Do I sense a slight split in the duo.

P.S. From the four points that we were discussing last week (Your support of ANZAC and his statements) I would like to point out that the arrival of PC is the only one that has been shown to be correct. Still at 25% correct then. Also I see the arrival of PC as a good thing!!!!

;)

no just saying they have a new halfback, soo duffy going to fax is a non starter, doesnt mean he may not go anywhere else

listen to des on monday, said him and fletch are contracted for next season, not they will be both here next season
THE MULLET IS BACK

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 17 Oct 2007, 08:25:02 pm

;)

no just saying they have a new halfback, soo duffy going to fax is a non starter, doesnt mean he may not go anywhere else

listen to des on monday, said him and fletch are contracted for next season, not they will be both here next season

Lets watch this space !!!!!  ;D