HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Paul Crarey on Radio Cumbria tonight.

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
on: 09 Oct 2007, 06:39:49 pm
Paul Crarey will be talking about his appointment as Haven coach on BBC Radio Cumbria's Match night tonight between 7pm and 10pm (I'm guessing it will be early i.e. before the Carlisle match kicks off).
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2007, 07:25:07 pm
Paul Crarey speaking on Radio Cumbria tonight is hoping to bring in Haven Legend David Seeds on the coaching staff at Haven.

Seedsy is awaiting permission from Mrs Seeds.......

Watch this space!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2007, 07:32:05 pm
hoping to bring seedsy in , in a coaching role very good
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 09 Oct 2007, 07:34:47 pm
Main points of Paul's interview apart from the above were that he is coming to change the way we play to an open, expansive game, where the players support each other on the pitch.  He knows he can con the knowlegable fans of West Cumbria and will be open and honest and wants honest performances from his players.

He's not coming for the money and if things don't work out he will walk away without his contract being paid up!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline Rodderz

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 09 Oct 2007, 07:45:23 pm
I admired Pauls honesty when speaking on Radio cumbria tonight. He seems a very" down to earth" genuine man who likes his team to play flowing expansive rugby which has been missing of late.
I was disappointed when he was announced as coach but after hearing him tonight i feel excited about his appointment and we the fans, the B O D and the players should all get behind him and support him and the backroom boys to bring Whitehaven RLFC more success then they ever had in the past.
HAVEN HAVEN HAVEN HAVEN HAVEN HAVEN

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 09 Oct 2007, 10:02:42 pm
If it's true that he wants to bring Seedsy in on the coaching side, then already he is ingratiating himself to the fans . Already a positive imo.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 09 Oct 2007, 10:56:57 pm
any one got a link to what he said heard to late about him being on

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 09 Oct 2007, 11:03:41 pm
Thought he came across very well on the radio.
Positive comments about the way he wants the team to play.

Now all the rumour mongering has to stop and we all have to get behind him and the team.

Offline GARDNER

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 09 Oct 2007, 11:30:36 pm
Paul Crarey speaking on Radio Cumbria tonight is hoping to bring in Haven Legend David Seeds on the coaching staff at Haven.

Seedsy is awaiting permission from Mrs Seeds.......how about Lester coming back on coaching staff ;) ;)

Watch this space!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 10 Oct 2007, 12:47:58 am

Now all the rumour mongering has to stop and we all have to get behind him and the team.

you'll never stop rumour mongering, its a way of the world

now is the time for everyone to get behind paul crarey and hope he can deliver what he says,

haven fans< well most haven fans> are under no illusions and realise next year is going to be one very tough season, with saltpot, windows, lee and fax machine all making waves and moves to be top team, but if paul can get the team playing with pride and passion i will be happy
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 10 Oct 2007, 05:42:29 am

you'll never stop rumour mongering, its a way of the world

now is the time for everyone to get behind paul crarey and hope he can deliver what he says,

haven fans< well most haven fans> are under no illusions and realise next year is going to be one very tough season, with saltpot, windows, lee and fax machine all making waves and moves to be top team, but if paul can get the team playing with pride and passion i will be happy

Yeah i have got to agree i for one am really looking forward to next year with a good young cumbrian team with a sprinkling of foreigners
it will be back to the old days with a bit of passion in the team