9 matty
10 edmundson
11fletch
12 hill
13 leroy

14 sice
15 jacko/fordy
16 miller
17 rob jackson/   i would like us to try and sighn bob beswick/wilkes/koe love/ grix all good players

bob beswick has sighned for leeds, grix is on his way to warrington or leigh i think koa love has gone to leigh and wilkes is rumourd to be heading here but only a rumour but we must get some players on board very soon

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 12 Oct 2007, 02:36:04 pm
Most of the names on here are basically the same as last season, and we were no where near good enough, so what makes anybody think it's gonna be any different next season?

we are 1 or 2 players from having a team that can chalenge to win this league. we have to squas players we jut need to odd star or two so we are not just relieing on duffy n fletch ( if they stay lol)

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 12 Oct 2007, 03:47:10 pm
well if we got anyone from wierdness i would like Dodd for the wing, Nanyn and wilkes if we did get them then we would have a complete squad.
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2007, 09:37:02 pm by Ryan »

Offline Topfan

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 12 Oct 2007, 05:59:27 pm
Next season will be a whole differant ball game compared to what we have known before . The Super league places for 2009 will be decided on the basis of licences  which will be concluded in July .

So winning the league and the Grand Final , will have no bearing on anyones Super League aspirations .

That being so and given the fact that we are most certainly a club in transition , what would be most supporters realistic aspirations for our club

1 .  Win the league but at what cost ???? Remember WIdnes  or

2 . Do the best we can within the clubs limited resources which may mean a play off place may be all we can hope for !!!!!!

I think our expectations for the club  need to be made on what is best in the long to medium term and not on trying to  win everything in the short term

What do you think ?

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 12 Oct 2007, 06:12:10 pm
Next season will be a whole differant ball game compared to what we have known before . The Super league places for 2009 will be decided on the basis of licences  which will be concluded in July .

So winning the league and the Grand Final , will have no bearing on anyones Super League aspirations .

That being so and given the fact that we are most certainly a club in transition , what would be most supporters realistic aspirations for our club

1 .  Win the league but at what cost ???? Remember WIdnes  or

2 . Do the best we can within the clubs limited resources which may mean a play off place may be all we can hope for !!!!!!

I think our expectations for the club  need to be made on what is best in the long to medium term and not on trying to  win everything in the short term

What do you think ?

great post. we not going to get a super league place now so lets take the chance n we have 4 years to build for the next chance

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 12 Oct 2007, 06:47:42 pm
ANOTHER WEEKEND IN BLACKPOOL WOULD BE NICE
ONLY IF WE CAN WIN THOUGH
                      :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 12 Oct 2007, 08:29:19 pm
well if we got anyone from wierdness i would like Dood for the wing, Nanyn and wilkes if we did get them then we would have a complete squad.

Did you see Sunday's game. Dodd is an ex fullback who can't catch or tackle - a definite no no

Wilkes is interesting Leeds & Dewsbury