HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ollie Wilkes

Guest · 38 · 2973

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 14 Oct 2007, 05:31:02 pm
well that clears that up can we all stop the bull **** please sorry for the language but its juts getting everyone uptight

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #31 on: 14 Oct 2007, 06:09:20 pm
how does that clear anyhthing up? just because somebody has come on and said we arent getting nanyn or wilkes it makes it true? i could just as easily say we are definatley getting them it doesnt make it true
haven till i die

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 14 Oct 2007, 07:05:59 pm
well we will soon c wont we marra hope its true though

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 15 Oct 2007, 08:22:33 am
how does that clear anyhthing up? just because somebody has come on and said we arent getting nanyn or wilkes it makes it true? i could just as easily say we are definatley getting them it doesnt make it true

OK then lets make a bet if you are so certain......i know for a fact what i have put is 100% accurate so put ya money where ya mouth is.

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
Reply #34 on: 15 Oct 2007, 12:10:12 pm
ollie is going to halifax

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 15 Oct 2007, 02:27:29 pm
Aren't we all clutching at straws here? Why would any of these players come (back) here with all the travelling etc involved? I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there will be too many new signings in the near future, definately a transitional season IMO. McDermott is too old, why do we always want the same old  journeyman every pre season as a quick fix. Then the whole merry go round starts again next season.
If our young players are as good as we have been told, its time for the BOD  and coach to put their faith in them and start giving them games. If not, make the club an attractive option to some real talent and get the chequebook out.

Already, teams who are to be our main rivals, are announcing new signings and building up  for next season. All we get  from the BOD is 'wait and see'.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 15 Oct 2007, 03:55:09 pm

OK then lets make a bet if you are so certain......i know for a fact what i have put is 100% accurate so put ya money where ya mouth is.

i didnt say that i was certain that they were coming i have just heard rumours ;) what i did say however is that it is just as easy for me to say they will definatly be here as it is for you to say they wont  :P we both have no evidence for what we say unless you have and if so please share it with the rest of us
haven till i die

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 15 Oct 2007, 07:50:57 pm
Got to agree with parton on that cheque book out for any real class to come to Haven or they can just keep going for blokes like the 6ft telly tubby we,v just got rid of!! Baldrick lol