dave smith is the u21s coach seeds his asstiant

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2007, 08:00:34 pm
cheers m8. pleased on that 1

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2007, 11:24:58 am
I think they should of let people aply for the vacant acadamy coaching place because im pretty sure they would of got some decent aplicants because no disrespect to dave smith  were has he coached before but i am glad to see seeds involved

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2007, 07:16:34 am
Sometimes the best coaches do not have the experience of the average coach!
A good under 21's coach has to live and breath the game with the players! Many an under 21 player has lost his dream because of a coach that did not see that the right training and guidance can be just as good to a player as natural ability!
Haven has to see the future of the club depends on nurturing there own and not relying on players from overseas and from other clubs!
The players are always there, its just a matter of getting them to play the game and for them to see the support they get! It is the same the world over, it just takes a special coach with foresight!
 In reality an under 21 coach is diffrent from a 1st coach because he has to look into the future more and see what players can become. He can make or break a player in a second that might be the hidden top flightier of the future but not understanding the direction that player needs to be guided! Many a player has walked away from the game because of a lack of understanding of the player by the coach!
The under 21's coach needs to inspire,nurture and develop the players, that is a big job for any coach to do well!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 18 Oct 2007, 02:48:18 pm
and can dave smith do all of those things?
haven till i die