HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fats

HWL · 3 · 693

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
on: 17 Oct 2007, 07:26:02 pm
My bro Joe was telling me he was watching an old RUgger World Cup game and there was a player for, he thinks, NZ who was called Fatiolofa!
Does anyone know if he was related to David? If anyone works with Fats can they please ask the man himself?
Regards,
El Tel.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2007, 07:51:56 pm
My bro Joe was telling me he was watching an old RUgger World Cup game and there was a player for, he thinks, NZ who was called Fatiolofa!
Does anyone know if he was related to David? If anyone works with Fats can they please ask the man himself?
Regards,
El Tel.

no relation, there were two brothers called fatilofa playing RU in wales about 3 years ago, i asked him then and and he said theyy were no relation, take it it was one of those
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2007, 09:25:08 pm
Regards,
El Tel.

no relation, there were two brothers called fatilofa playing RU in wales about 3 years ago, i asked him then and and he said theyy were no relation, take it it was one of those
Thanks for that, BKM--Brett Kingham, eh!  Now THAT was one good prop methinks.
El Tel.