HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ade adebisi

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
on: 28 Oct 2007, 11:00:55 am
well marras this looks to be crareys first signing from featherstone what do we think?
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2007, 11:06:15 am
not steve maden but he is good hard act to follow tho. happy with him tho. finally a signing.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 28 Oct 2007, 12:08:50 pm
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2007, 02:15:58 pm
just spoke to a friend of mine who worked with ade at doncaster. he defo is signing for us and recons hel bag a load of trys for us

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Reply #4 on: 28 Oct 2007, 08:57:36 pm
Ade is as fast as Calvert, honest.
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 28 Oct 2007, 09:54:46 pm
so because som1 has said summet on the fev board ppl are saying its true dont belive anything becasue we have in the past and its ended in disopointment wait till tomoras news and star people

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 28 Oct 2007, 10:46:23 pm
not as quick as craig beat him in that rugby leauges fastest race at robin park wigan

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 29 Oct 2007, 09:23:39 am
like ive said it pretty defo. hear it wen was in hull the other day and of my m8 hu used work for donny lakers. he has worked with carey b4 2 so it seems preety certain. not as fast a calvert maybe but he has more strength and can take people on one on one with calvert dont seem to be v good at for some1 so fast

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 29 Oct 2007, 12:46:41 pm
well if hes sighned why aint it in the news and star today along wid towns new sighning lol or has it been mentioned on the radio any info

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 29 Oct 2007, 03:09:50 pm
Well  a  pretty  decent  signing  IMO.  With  his  and  Calverts  pace if  we  throw  the  ball  about  like  Crarey  does  with  his  teams  then  both  should  score  plenty  of  tries.

Just  hope  he  moves  up here.  He'll  get  sick  of  the  travelling  if  he  stays  in  Yorkshire.

ANZAC

Reply #10 on: 29 Oct 2007, 05:02:26 pm
And why is this such a great signing exactly. He has played 7 Games for Feth in 2007 scoring 3 trys in NL2.

This is our replacement for Maden who has palyed 50 SL games and was a very experienced winger / full back / centre.

This guy is very inexperienced has no pedigree at any decent level.  He may be quick but i would expect to see a better return than 7 app and 3 trys in NL2 if he was going to be our first choice winger.  Maybe he has just come cheap.

Anyway second signing from NL2 maybe we are just preparing for 2009

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 29 Oct 2007, 05:36:00 pm
just when things start to look up............. you can always rely on ANZAC to dampen the excitement!!!

good on ya ANZAC! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 29 Oct 2007, 08:19:15 pm
And why is this such a great signing exactly. He has played 7 Games for Feth in 2007 scoring 3 trys in NL2.

This is our replacement for Maden who has palyed 50 SL games and was a very experienced winger / full back / centre.

This guy is very inexperienced has no pedigree at any decent level.  He may be quick but i would expect to see a better return than 7 app and 3 trys in NL2 if he was going to be our first choice winger.  Maybe he has just come cheap.

http://www.featherstonerovers.net/adeadebisi.php

Check it out former clubs Hull FC Harlequins Doncaster, sounds decent pedigree to me.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 29 Oct 2007, 08:26:04 pm

Full Name:-
Ade Adebisi

Nickname:-
London Flyer

Date of Birth:-
01/07/86

Position(s):-
Wing / Full Back

Height:-
5ft 8in

Weight:-
83kg

Previous Club:-
Harlequins, Hull F.C., Doncaster

Birthplace:-
London

Honours:-
GB Barla U19

Most Memorable Career Moment:-
Grand Final for Hull F.C. Academy
Playing Super League

pretty poor pedigree that isnt it gb under 19s played super league yeah hes no good eh no better than alot of our squad who havent made super league
haven till i die

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #14 on: 29 Oct 2007, 09:20:38 pm
why are we signing this guy if the is a nl 2 player he is clearly not good enough to replace maden.it just shows how we are not willing to spend.you do not see st helens signing a unproven winger they buy in quality,surely it is their example we should be following,sod the ground spend the money on players.it is not as if ade gardner was a young raw talent playing in nl 2 and they took a chance, no the paid thousands for this proven gb winger.it reminds me of widnes they brought in this guy he was rubbish he could not even get a game for roysln park third team in union.I WONDER WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM I THINK HE WAS CALLED MARTIN.GIVE THE GUY A BLOODY CHANCE.WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THE NEW SIGNINGS PLAY AFTER 6 MATCH'S THEN YOU CAN MOAN.TILLTHEN BE LIKE ZIPPY ON RAINBOW AND ZIP IT!!!!!.