HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ade adebisi

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 29 Oct 2007, 09:43:44 pm
i dotn get this are you complaining about us signing adabesi and not signing players like saints do or are you asking people to give the players a chance to prove themselves?
haven till i die

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 29 Oct 2007, 09:49:14 pm
haven lad i was using sarcasm and irony.just because he is not super league it does not mean he will not score 20 trys for us.i hope he has a cracking season just like all the new signings.i was just having a pop at all the doom mongers especially you know who.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 29 Oct 2007, 10:02:44 pm
ok fair enough mate didnt get much sleep at the weekend so im a bit slow at the moment ;) i agree we have to wait and see what the players are like before we even think about criticizing them if we get a couple more quality signings i reckon we will have a decent season
haven till i die

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #18 on: 29 Oct 2007, 11:05:12 pm
Has he definitely signed for Haven, as it seems to be taking some time to officially announce it???    The only mention is by someone posting a message on here as far as I can see.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 30 Oct 2007, 06:38:14 am
thats what i was thinking too keith!!

"lets slag him off, lets praise him, lets give him a chance, lets slag him off"..............errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

lets wait to see IF he has actually signed, when its all offcially announced kind of thing!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 30 Oct 2007, 10:20:53 am

This is our replacement for Maden who has palyed 50 SL games and was a very experienced winger / full back / centre.

IS that the same Steve Maden, who with all his experience twice last year found it IMPOSSIBLE to hoof a ball dead and cost us 2 very poor tries and maybe the games to boot.

TW

Offline kh80

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 30 Oct 2007, 12:33:13 pm
made official now on news and star website
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/viewarticle.aspx?id=558755

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 30 Oct 2007, 12:43:12 pm
 ;)
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 30 Oct 2007, 01:06:13 pm

This is our replacement for Maden who has palyed 50 SL games and was a very experienced winger / full back / centre.

IS that the same Steve Maden, who with all his experience twice last year found it IMPOSSIBLE to hoof a ball dead and cost us 2 very poor tries and maybe the games to boot.

TW

steve maden still a quality player though would have liked to seen him stay
haven till i die

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 30 Oct 2007, 02:02:02 pm
made official now on news and star website
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/viewarticle.aspx?id=558755

that being the case.............

welcome to whitehaven and the recre Ade, hope you enjoy your time here, just be honest and give 100% mate thats all anyone will ask of you,

once again welcome and good luck marra!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #25 on: 30 Oct 2007, 02:08:14 pm
I suggest everyone just backs off now and allows the lad to settle in and show us his style.

None of this negative stuff about existing players and past players, just be thankfull that we have found a good player who is willing to throw his lot in with us and who fits the new coaches aspirations for speed and flair.

Nuff said ??

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 30 Oct 2007, 02:30:28 pm
well said
haven till i die

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 30 Oct 2007, 02:36:06 pm
it says on the front page of the site hes also willing to move to the area and is asking fans to help out if they have acomodation or no anywhere atleast hell be fulltime and comitted to haven cant ask much more can we

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 30 Oct 2007, 02:48:30 pm
thats 1 sighning keep em cuming wasnt there crack were supposed to be getting two more this week and 2 more next if im not mistaken

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 30 Oct 2007, 03:12:59 pm
IMO this is a very good acquisition to replace Steve Maden. Maden was a good player, but he wanted to move on so good luck to the lad.

Ade is our new player. He is young, willing to learn, fast, some experience, willing to move up here and obviously keen. Given the fact that he is willing to move and SM was a traveler I think that this is a good move.

So lets give the lad a chance, support him and get behind him. Support from the fans will only make things better, however negativity from some people can only move things in the wrong way. Everyone starts young and they have to develop somewhere.

Good on ya Ade and welcome to the club.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D