HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven V Haven rejects

Guest · 34 · 3476

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #15 on: 13 Nov 2007, 07:25:30 pm
We all no what happened town4me but fact our side is better in everyway possible but we'll see 30th december  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 13 Nov 2007, 11:26:15 pm
the marra is a true supporter it takes a lot to come and say a nl2 team will beat a nl1 team and its loyal fans like that town need good on ya but i do still think we will be far far too strong for u

i dont think 2 or 3 players will be playing as they dont arrive in the uk till the new year so i could be a weekend haven team but still should will comfortably it will be close first half then haven will pull away in the secound
players that will miss this game will surley be

fletcher
makisi
for sure there could be more and loosing fletch could leave a big hole to fill as the guy is a real class player hus sl level imo

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 14 Nov 2007, 12:18:37 am
A hope its not going to be a second half last min fire like last season we want good rugby from the kick off. This season will be a stronger season from a few teams.

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 14 Nov 2007, 03:33:13 pm
I recon it will be 30 - 04 to Haven. Cant wait, hurry up and get this new season started! ;D

CALVERT'S NUMBER ONE FAN![/color]

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 15 Nov 2007, 08:54:27 pm
town have to gel also all their top notch signings and ex haven players hope we never merge with the dirty orcs

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 17 Nov 2007, 04:59:46 am
makisi and edmonson wont be playing they dont land until january
fletch wont be playing

duffy and rob jackson will possibley adibisi if he has signed and probably a few of the academy lads will get a run out

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 17 Nov 2007, 08:26:01 am
and of course lets not forget they have the tactical genius of DITHERHAM to rely on so in all honesty it should be a walk in the park for haven!!!.............

but stranger things have happened!!!

lets just get thru the game without any injuries or any scum chavs spitting, abusing and assaulting us like they usually do!!

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 17 Nov 2007, 01:12:44 pm
Don't think it will be the walkover that most people seem to be anticipating!!

Think Haven will win but only think it will be by a few points.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 17 Nov 2007, 04:24:17 pm
I don't know how anyone can make a prediction about a scoreline when neither team knows for certain who will be playing for them.

At the end of the day I don't suppose either camp is bothered about the scoreline as the match comes early into their training schedules and all they will want is to give players a run out to blow off the cobwebs.   I think a better guideline will be the NR Cup matches, seeing as how DR took that comp a bit more serious than our previous coach!!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 18 Nov 2007, 09:39:39 pm
i think our team will steam roll town and thats not being disrespectfull if we get in now and have a good hard solid pre season and the boys are fit and raring to go i just think we have the fastest back line in nl1 and could be faster than most sl but haven are far to fast and powerfull for town and thats being sed with respect to town

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 19 Nov 2007, 02:11:14 pm
i'd agree with you there friend regarding havens backline. i feel town can match haven in the forwards especially if fletcher  isnt playing but the difference in the two teams lies in the respective backlines where haven are stronger and faster. 

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 19 Nov 2007, 02:15:00 pm
PS. so  we'll have to hope havens backline has a bad day at the office on 30th dec! 

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 19 Nov 2007, 02:24:52 pm
is not just our backs with pace now tho. matty n sice have bags of pace and if s macca is playin in the forwards he has it to. PC sounds like he will be the sort of coach that will use pace and attacking strenght because that is what we are best at now. the old solid defence with a huge pack and howard hill in the centers isnt our strenght anymore.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 19 Nov 2007, 03:01:15 pm
Rugby league is still a game won in the forwards whatever way that you play. If the pack isn't on top then 9 times out of 10 you'll get beat. All this talk of throwing the ball around at pace is a load of waffle you've got to get on top of any team before you earn the right to throw the ball around.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 19 Nov 2007, 03:58:25 pm
obv the forwards have to atleast match the oposition but what i am saying is that the days here we had the best defence arnt here anymore. and thebest form of defence is to attack for us now i think