Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 05 Nov 2007, 11:12:38 am
both 2nd rows were ex haven players .whitehead and mcdermott
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 05 Nov 2007, 12:10:11 pm
what was the score yesterday as i was at work.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 05 Nov 2007, 12:15:46 pm
what was the score yesterday as i was at work.

Read further back in the thread
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 05 Nov 2007, 04:36:43 pm
70 nil to Cumbria  :P

CALVERTS NUMBER ONE FAN!

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 05 Nov 2007, 06:07:57 pm
Pity  about  Fletch  which  makes  me  resent  this  fixture  even  more.  I  mean  just  how  many  of  the  USA  team  were  American  or  were  they  just  English  with  great  great  great  great  grandparents  who  just  happened  to  come  from  the  USA

Offline kh80

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 05 Nov 2007, 06:46:50 pm
wot has cumbria match got to do wid fletchers injury? he was playing for scotland against wales

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 05 Nov 2007, 07:00:56 pm
Pity  about  Fletch  which  makes  me  resent  this  fixture  even  more.

Fletch was playing in the Scotland vs Wales game which was a World Cup Qualifier, not a friendly.

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 05 Nov 2007, 07:49:32 pm
Pity  about  Fletch  which  makes  me  resent  this  fixture  even  more.  I  mean  just  how  many  of  the  USA  team  were  American  or  were  they  just  English  with  great  great  great  great  grandparents  who  just  happened  to  come  from  the  USA

Lol Besides the fact the fact RL is not played in the US much at all, pretty funny you wonder how many are American when you look at the Australians ,NZ's,Fijians,Tongans,Samoans etc that are playing RL in the UK!
By the way, the rule states it has to be grandparents which has been used many time by th UK and ever other country in the world and ever type of sport.Just like for the 2012 Olympics the UK is looking around the world for athletes to give citizenship too so it  increase the competitiveness!
Haha its a big world and everyone does it and it makes for better sport watching for us all! Wonder when China is going to send there RL team ;D

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 05 Nov 2007, 08:26:27 pm
wot has cumbria match got to do wid fletchers injury? he was playing for scotland against wales

:D :D many apologies.  The  stella's  taking  affect.  Still  these  games  are  a  waste  of time.  They  have  Scottish, Welsh  and  Irish  teams  that  are  made  up  of  players  who  have  never  visited  the  place  let  alone  born  there.

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 05 Nov 2007, 08:40:06 pm
A number of USA's players were listed on the back of the programme as being players for the likes of "Aston Bulls", "Philadelphia Fight" and "Connecticut Wildcats", who I am assured are formidable names within the realm of American rugby league.  :o

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 05 Nov 2007, 08:53:47 pm
A number of USA's players were listed on the back of the programme as being players for the likes of "Aston Bulls", "Philadelphia Fight" and "Connecticut Wildcats", who I am assured are formidable names within the realm of American rugby league.  :o

Hahaha  Right up there with the mighty "Antarctic Researchers and Scientific Expedition" RL team or the short version   ARSE RLFC ;D

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 05 Nov 2007, 09:43:23 pm
An ex-Haven legend is one of the leading players in the USA RL for New Haven Warriors.

Mr Siose Muliumu, better known as Big Soss.

Offline GARDNER

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 05 Nov 2007, 10:35:47 pm
was at the game yesterday in barrow and if is the way pc  wants haven 2 play next season i for 1 will b looking 4 wud 2 it  :) :)i would like 2 bet that the haven players enjoyed there afternoon calvert 3 trys broadbent running and passing (YES PASSING) not just running the ball back.also scot mcavoy played very well
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 05 Nov 2007, 10:51:32 pm
An ex-Haven legend is one of the leading players in the USA RL for New Haven Warriors.

Mr Siose Muliumu, better known as Big Soss.

Big  Soss................now  thats  1  player  I  would  love  to  sign.

Best  forward  I've  seen  at  the  Rec  in  years.  he's  getting  on  a  bit  but  could  still  give  us  a  season !!!!!!!!!   sign  him  :)