HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Presentation Evening Awards

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 14 Nov 2007, 03:12:20 pm
We have found out who won, Craig Calvert. Just get over it!

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 14 Nov 2007, 04:03:59 pm
no1 is disputing who won. just saying in future it should be a fair result by allowing 1 vote each. that way obsessive fans who have love for players cant influence the result and it becomes a popularity contest . so well done craig but change the voting system

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 14 Nov 2007, 05:34:45 pm
well said
haven till i die

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 14 Nov 2007, 05:47:02 pm
people who voted never broke rules good on them

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 14 Nov 2007, 05:57:50 pm
didnt say they broke the rules just said the rules should be changed to make it a more accurate voting system
haven till i die

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 16 Nov 2007, 12:00:08 pm
So i take it you didn't vote then! If people were that bothered they should have voted! There is four mobile phones used in my house, so i could of have, if i wanted vote 4 times! Also if you wanted to vote by Whitehaven News more than once all ya had to do was buy another paper! Thats if you are what you call OBSESSIVE. Well done to all those who were that bothered to text a vote it. And sorry to the sore loser's! Thats what i say!   :P :P

CALVERT'S NUMBER ONE FAN![/color]

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 16 Nov 2007, 12:14:51 pm
well to be honest i didnt even know the news and star had an award so no i didnt vote and probably wouldnt have if i did know about it its not really that important all i am saying is if the vote is to be fait then you should only be allowed to vote once thats all im not saying calvert shouldnt have won so all you people who love him, think he is the best thing ever, stop coming on thinking people are attacking him nobody is
haven till i die

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 16 Nov 2007, 12:27:56 pm
agreed mate. fink it bit obsesive if u feel the need to pay for 4 txts so 1 guy can get the award. if he deserved it you would vote once coz you would no every1 else would vote for him to. fletch rudd duffy leroy fats matty sice joey all had better seasons. big fan of craig an he has won awards and deserved them the only point is it looks like an obsesive fan that loves clavert alot has influenced the result. noting against craig. would say the same if any1 else had won it wen one person had voted for them that meny time.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 16 Nov 2007, 02:08:04 pm
who cares?
LOL

mores the point, what is it with haven players thinking everyone will just bow down to them because "I PLAY FO WHITEHAVEN!"????

i hear a certain player was whinging because they had to pay to get into a certain bar after the do, and chirped in with the crack that they "get in for nowt in barrow!!!" , sorry mate, you werent in barrow!!

and yet another one has caught the "do you know who i am?" syndrome too!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 16 Nov 2007, 03:57:54 pm
hahaha i love it when the players get the big head on with the "i play for whitehaven" shout, when i hear of them saying it or something to that extent i think "yeah you do and im one of the people who pays your wage"
haven till i die

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 16 Nov 2007, 04:47:55 pm
exactly! and without the likes of you and me there would be no money for them to be able to go out and get drunk and act all I AM at times!

strange though how it never seems/seemed to be a certain trio of overseas players acting up like that!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 16 Nov 2007, 06:46:02 pm
i think those 3 appreciate the fans a bit more then some of the young players from around here they were excepted 10 years ago by the fans and this has become their home the young ones will go out and see people who they knew 5-10 years ago when they were in their teens and try to show off
haven till i die