HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ESPN GB V NZ 1998

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
on: 11 Nov 2007, 09:45:28 pm
Just watching he programme and a number if observaations:

91) How great to see a GB team with J Robonson A Farell G Conelley P Sculthorpe  K Radlinski all legends...where are the modern day heros>

A;so J Robisnon played a whole game and had moderate opportunities to score / make breaks..he is and has proven him self to be a world beater in RU is it that they are crap in defense or he has improved since his league days certainly wasn't the player in LG the RFU game made him out to be!!

One final point Odd watching Ruben Wiki play centre a "true RL legend" in every sence of the word.  Centre to Prop...not a path many take!   

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2007, 12:29:05 am
the union game overall isnt as fast as league they do have some very quick backs in the wingers fullbacks and outside centres but generally the other players arent that quick i remember watching a game and a big fat prop broke through and the commentator was screaming "oh what power and speed to go with it" he was doing 10 metres every 3 seconds or something i couldnt stop laughing :D :D :D
haven till i die

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2007, 12:33:14 am

One final point Odd watching Ruben Wiki play centre a "true RL legend" in every sence of the word.  Centre to Prop...not a path many take!   

howard hill mate lol

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 12 Nov 2007, 09:41:04 am
robinson was world class at league as well every bit as good as at union. not as good as offiah but defo world class
NO PAIN NO GAIN