HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

des byrne

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
on: 17 Nov 2007, 02:52:44 pm
des can you please end speculation as to wether ade is coming or not. i know you did a couple of weeks ago but  it  is refusing to go away and as they say there is usually no smoke without fire
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2007, 02:58:04 pm
I suspect Des is trying to find out himself come up with aplan b to avoid the embaresment.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2007, 03:22:41 pm
Me  too.  I  think  if  all  this  speculation  regarding  Ade  was  false  Des  would  have  been  1  of  the  1st on  here  to  say  so.  The  fact  that  there's  silence  worries  me  a  bit.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2007, 06:12:39 pm
Everyone is placing credence on a story written in  a Yorkshire newspaper by a reporter that has not spoke to anyone at the club or Ade. I have stated on here that Ade has signed for two years and is looking forward to coming here. Nothing has changed since I wrote that. I have no cover up story to make up, the fact of the matter is that Ade is still looking forward to coming to Whitehaven and will hopefully be here sooner rather than later.

Des

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 17 Nov 2007, 10:14:07 pm
spot on thanks des
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 17 Nov 2007, 11:08:11 pm
thanks des, any ideas when ade wil be arrving at town/club? will he be here for the first session next saturday