HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

leigh shirt 2008

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 18 Nov 2007, 08:20:56 pm
i think it looks a bit erm well

even though i like tight tops like this and i wanted haven to get summet like sl tops i mean tightness but this is ott surley

http://www.leighrl.co.uk/main/index.php

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2007, 08:39:10 pm
Anyone wearing that top will probably be ordering a bacardi and coke with a copy of the gay times

Monte

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2007, 08:57:59 pm
 I'm a killjoy - sorry

The finished shirts took the Image Centre?s tutors and students Julie Unsworth, Emma Bates, Jacinta Price, Helen Windsor, Nicola Carter and Kerry Rushworth 4 hours to paint onto both the players.

;D
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2007, 09:00:22 pm
i personally like doncasters new kit  ;D

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=donsnewkitpm1.jpg

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 18 Nov 2007, 11:53:00 pm
rumour has it that myself and champ were approached about doing something similar to advertise the new whitehaven home and away tops.................

however, at the time FOCUS didn't have enough paint in stock to cover us up!!! ;)

<sorry champ, thought i'd get the ****take in before that cheeky get monte thinks of it!!> ;) :D :D
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 19 Nov 2007, 05:39:36 pm
rumour has it that myself and champ were approached about doing something similar to advertise the new whitehaven home and away tops.................

however, at the time FOCUS didn't have enough paint in stock to cover us up!!! ;)

<sorry champ, thought i'd get the ****take in before that cheeky get monte thinks of it!!> ;) :D :D

Heard they had run out of yard brushes as well

Monte2carlo

Reply #6 on: 19 Nov 2007, 06:04:02 pm

Don't you mean Focus scaffold didn't have enough scaffold to build around you two behemoths  to put the sails sorry tops on :P

Monte