HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Gary Hewer gone afterall???

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #45 on: 12 Nov 2007, 12:31:17 am
he has coached me before and he isnt even that good of a coach to be honest i know peolel will come on and say the things he ahs achieved haven scholarship and academy coach england U15's but i think alot of that has to do with hes community work of which he does alot of
If you are talking about Gary Hewer he is a bloody great coach!!!

coachedc you on scholarship u say. did u not make it any further by anychance. sounds like ur views on his coachin are just sour grapes mate. he quality so acsept it and we will mis him
im just going on the experience that i have had of him coaching me and also from what a few academy lads have told me

you've obvously  gt the wrong guy then, coz i've met no better.

what do you mean ive got the wrong guy ??? he coached me on the scholarship programme i didnt think he was a good coach and i have mates who play for academy and they say he isnt as good as people make out ::) and if gary hewer is the best coach you have met you really havent met many have you :D

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
Reply #46 on: 21 Nov 2007, 08:07:21 pm
he has coached me before and he isnt even that good of a coach to be honest i know peolel will come on and say the things he ahs achieved haven scholarship and academy coach england U15's but i think alot of that has to do with hes community work of which he does alot of
If you are talking about Gary Hewer he is a bloody great coach!!!

im just going on the experience that i have had of him coaching me and also from what a few academy lads have told me

you've obvously  gt the wrong guy then, coz i've met no better.

what do you mean ive got the wrong guy ??? he coached me on the scholarship programme i didnt think he was a good coach and i have mates who play for academy and they say he isnt as good as people make out ::) and if gary hewer is the best coach you have met you really havent met many have you :D

well, if thats what you think ok. But i can purly say i haven never ever met a nicer, genuin  person, or a coach with his quality (in amateur, bt mind u DR wern't that great either) ever. i am a true haven fan but respect his disicion!! x
Rugby League isn't just a game, a sport.. It's a way of life <3

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
Reply #47 on: 02 Dec 2007, 04:12:57 pm
He has also won the coach of the year recently !!!!!

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #48 on: 02 Dec 2007, 10:31:59 pm
cumbrian coach of the year  ;)

in wich gregg mcnally won rising star

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
Reply #49 on: 05 Dec 2007, 08:24:21 pm
yeah quite a few people round here haven won an award i was just trying to get my point across about gary!!

Offline happylarry

• Academy Signing
Reply #50 on: 08 Dec 2007, 08:37:18 pm
lets not kid anyone hewer was no good tactically or did he have any man management.
he got the england job through good attendance , he took over the reins of whitehaven school after they had won the competition in england in what was an exceptional bunch of school kids, I could have won the comp with them lads and thanks to the way he treat the kids he has lost better kids than half the ones he had at whitehaven. so lets be honest good riddance to a mediocre at  best coach

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #51 on: 09 Dec 2007, 01:03:37 pm
spot on mate
haven till i die

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #52 on: 09 Dec 2007, 03:07:25 pm
Theres been some pile of talk about this on here - he's gone to Town, end of, lets move on!