but i do agree  ;) ;) ;)
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 09 Dec 2007, 04:33:49 am
Great News for the club!!!

Where is ANZAC and his DOOM now?

Not only is he staying, but he has signed on for an extra year  :o

There is however a distinct silence from the Pro ANZAC brigade at the moment. There are a number of people who don't seem to have posted a great deal recently. In many ways this sums up all the bringers of DOOM. Easily the best news of 07 for the team and club and all those people who winge, moan, complain and criticize don't have the balls to come on here and make a positive comment. A while ago a number of people were questioning the commitment and effectiveness of Des and others. Well those people asked Des to sort out Fletchers situation and it now appears that what they wanted has been done, so therefore credit where credit is due. Well done Des and others on a great deal for the club.

Lets see if we hear from the the ANZAC brigade?

I personally think it's great that he's signed, but just because nobody's posted on here recently, doesn't mean we've lost caring.
There's been that much bullsh1t posted over the summer that hasn't been worth replying to.
Too many people speak cr@p on here and others believe it.
As i've said several times before, we all need to back the team whatever happens.

As of the moment, well done for getting Fletch to sign, but why delve into a get out clause?
As in all sports, if a player wants to leave, then they will no matter what their contract states.

Let's all get behind the lads and watch the most entertaining rugby for the last two years at least, because. as gtownies will find out, the last couplke were mind numbing......