HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town Sign Aussie Ace

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
on: 28 Nov 2007, 02:08:21 pm
Ryan rolls into Town

Ryan Benjafield a 25 year old prop yesterday signed the deal to move to Town.

Benjafield brings with him a wealth of top level rugby experience including playing for Penrith Panthers, returning to England in 2004 to play in Super League for Hull FC, moving on loan to York City Nights and completing the last two years with Rochdale Hornets.

Benjafield impressed both Dave Rotheram (Head Coach) and Directors not only with his top level rugby experience but also his work within the community

Benjafield arrives at Town on the recomendation of his former Hornets coach Darren Abram

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2007, 10:22:04 am
sounds like a great signing, seems hes been dropping down in team status and ended up rock bottom at town :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 06 Dec 2007, 07:54:14 am
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 07 Dec 2007, 09:04:33 pm
sure if he'd signed for haven given he has a british passport he'd have been welcomed warmly but saying he's signed for town he's automatically a poor player.  well lets wait and see as the proofs in the pudding fellas.

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 08 Dec 2007, 04:42:51 am
GIVE THE LAD A CHANCE WILL YOU HE HASNT PLAYED FOR YOU YET AND YOUR SAYING HES A PUDDING  ;D ;D ;D ;D
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 16 Dec 2007, 04:04:52 pm
puddings can be fruity and tasty and your well glad you bought it !!

there offside ref

Reply #6 on: 16 Dec 2007, 04:29:51 pm
Rotheram must have a thing for rochdale players. His worst signing haven was a turkey called balwin

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 16 Dec 2007, 08:15:15 pm
Rotheram must have a thing for rochdale players. His worst signing haven was a turkey called balwin
thats been unkind to turkeys  ;)