HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

the team, the club and how to move forward

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 02 Mar 2008, 10:15:58 pm
rubbish mate if haven get bailed out by sellafield its wrong and disgusting, just my opinion.any sellafeild money should go to cumbria in genral not whitehaven RL. its wrong

It  has  nothing  to  do  with  Sellafield.  Any  money  forthcoming  will  be  from  whoever  wins  the  contract  to  run  the  place.  If  the  right  company  takes  over  it  could  run  into  many  hundreds  of  thousands  of  pounds  but  I  guess  its  a  case  of  wait  and  see............

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 02 Mar 2008, 10:22:40 pm
rubbish mate if haven get bailed out by sellafield its wrong and disgusting, just my opinion.any sellafeild money should go to cumbria in genral not whitehaven RL. its wrong

so when ICI used to sponsor widnes that money should have gone to the whole county and not just widnes,bull  the fact that townies work there is irrelevant , its is in copeland and there for thats where th money will go if any is forth coming, dont notice allaerdale council stumping up any money for the care and welfare of areas around the outskirts of the site

thats why gmb sellafield sponsors a haven player (always gets a bite at work)  :D
THE MULLET IS BACK