HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Lost Lottery Members

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 21 Dec 2007, 03:40:16 pm
shoot me down but if we have 2000 members at 4 quid a month that 8k a month thats 96k a year?
over 2yr 192k? weres the stand?

What about administration costs? The prize money?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 21 Dec 2007, 05:25:31 pm
shoot me down but if we have 2000 members at 4 quid a month that 8k a month thats 96k a year?

Rob if you have 3000 people all paying in ?1 per week, that brings in ?156,000 per year.    Out of that figure by the time you take off all prize money, commission to agents, salaries, and other administrative expenses, the club would be lucky to pull in ?50,000.     I don't know how many more times people have to be told though that the club CAN'T just go ahead and build a stand or anything else on the land until all the legalities are completed and they have been given the necessary permission
« Last Edit: 21 Dec 2007, 05:27:25 pm by Keith »
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 21 Dec 2007, 06:41:02 pm

Rob if you have 3000 people all paying in ?1 per week, that brings in ?156,000 per year.    Out of that figure by the time you take off all prize money, commission to agents, salaries, and other administrative expenses, the club would be lucky to pull in ?50,000.     I don't know how many more times people have to be told though that the club CAN'T just go ahead and build a stand or anything else on the land until all the legalities are completed and they have been given the necessary permission
keith some only read what they want to read ;D

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 26 Dec 2007, 11:54:13 pm
ya right grandstand, so why was it menna start after the irekand game 2yr ago!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 30 Dec 2007, 03:07:29 pm
If you look at the club website all the details are there for you !

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/lottery.php

;)

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 29 Feb 2008, 05:19:43 pm
Just an opinion here.  As canvasser for the lottery i have an idea that would get the numbers up a bit faster than at present.  We have lost over 1000 members over the last 18month to 2 years.  I am currently signing up between 25 and 50 each week.  To replace lost members and get back up to where we were will take around 5-6 months.  As the club needs to increase its revenue faster how would current members feel about trying to sign up one new member each.  Family, freinds, or work colleagues.  If we did this we can make a hole in the lost members list.  I appreciate that many of you do have tickets already and may not like asking people to join it is not the easiest of task's.  If you would like to help please contact myself via e-mail.  Just 500 new members would give is an extra ?26,000.  Thanks for supporting the Pride of Five

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 01 Mar 2008, 12:12:15 am
so we get 156k of the lottery but we only gain 50k from it?

so weres the 150k from last 3 yr gone?

are the collectors on a fulltime wage? like ?300 a week?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 01 Mar 2008, 03:17:12 pm
Two things....

Rob_Haven
1.) your ignorance never fails to suprise me......
2.)Have you EVER thought to actually READ through what you have typed before sending it to be posted ? or do you actually speak like that in real life ?
If your unsure of spelling maybe try the spell checker ? its there for a reason....

I will retreat behind the barrackades now.....helmet on.....gumshield in......
« Last Edit: 01 Mar 2008, 03:21:29 pm by IceMan »

justonelilpoint

Reply #23 on: 01 Mar 2008, 03:33:29 pm
Two things....

Rob_Haven
1.) your ignorance never fails to suprise me......
2.)Have you EVER thought to actually READ through what you have typed before sending it to be posted ? or do you actually speak like that in real life ?
If your unsure of spelling maybe try the spell checker ? its there for a reason....

I will retreat behind the barrackades now.....helmet on.....gumshield in......

Be SURPRISED if you used the spell checker as well !
Do punctuation and grammar need to be pointed out ?  :(
« Last Edit: 01 Mar 2008, 03:37:40 pm by justonelilpoint »

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #24 on: 01 Mar 2008, 07:17:05 pm
Just an opinion here.  As canvasser for the lottery i have an idea that would get the numbers up a bit faster than at present.  We have lost over 1000 members over the last 18month to 2 years.  I am currently signing up between 25 and 50 each week.  To replace lost members and get back up to where we were will take around 5-6 months.  As the club needs to increase its revenue faster how would current members feel about trying to sign up one new member each.  Family, freinds, or work colleagues.  If we did this we can make a hole in the lost members list.  I appreciate that many of you do have tickets already and may not like asking people to join it is not the easiest of task's.  If you would like to help please contact myself via e-mail.  Just 500 new members would give is an extra ?26,000.  Thanks for supporting the Pride of Five

good idea was thinking the same myself.i think everybody knows one person who would sign up.