HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

well i hope you are all satisfied?

Guest · 18 · 2399

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 16 Nov 2006, 11:55:54 am
I think it's really jumping to conclusions to think that they have left due to messages that have been posted on this site or any site. I don't see that documented as the reason for leaving. Maybe, just maybe they have to give more time to work and the family. Or does there always have to be a darker, more secretive motive to everything at the club? ::)

Anyway, thanks for helping take the club to the level it's at and all the best for the future :)

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 16 Nov 2006, 12:03:04 pm
cant imagine whats been said on here has influenced either barry or gary to leave the board, as mainly whats been said has been opinions and, i'm sure barry and gary agree everyone is entitled to their opinion, whatever they are,

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!

i was talking in town last week with des and as he says opinions are fine but for people to start getting personal is out of order,
as he told me, only his wife is allowed to call him an incompetent old fool!!

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline fatsrules

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 19 Nov 2006, 11:03:22 am
well as a supporter for over 30 years ,p.s i am not that old started supporting haven [colo[/color][/color]when i was 7.
the board that have been in place for the last few years have done a superb job,. they will not go into to debt for players and work to a strict budget. i am sorry to see Barry Richardson etc leave and would like to express thanks for their work.
to the message board critics join the real world. a few years ago we were out of business with nowhere to go.
This situation must not be allowed to happen again.
Remember we are 1 of only a couple of rl clubs in the black. This includes most super league clubs who trade at a loss
P.s reg Dunn's flat top etc are imbeciles.although they do have a right to express their opinion if they are regulars on the terraces. I disagree with them but they have aright to their say