HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Coach Rd Fixture Board

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 18 Jan 2008, 02:24:16 pm
I see according to the Board we know have NO GAME this weekend, after the last advertised game v Barrow has been removed.

Surely keeping this up to date, is one of the first priorities on a Monday right after the previous Home Game.

HW

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2008, 03:00:53 pm
should be. it simple way of advertising that we dont always use

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2008, 09:18:19 pm
I see according to the Board we know have NO GAME this weekend, after the last advertised game v Barrow has been removed.

Surely keeping this up to date, is one of the first priorities on a Monday right after the previous Home Game.

HW

you offering to do it?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 18 Jan 2008, 09:36:40 pm

HW

you offering to do it?

it can,t be that hard
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2008, 08:39:28 am
who does do it

Offline havenbeachbum

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 19 Jan 2008, 06:03:06 pm
I'm not volunteering to do the job ( I've done my bit over the years ) but we fall on our face when it comes to promoting ourselves. Whether it's sticking up posters around town advertising the next home game, releasing bits of club news ( no matter how small ) to the News and Star or the Whitehaven News and releasing items of news to Border tele. Someone within the organisation who is drawing a wage for a full time position should be responsible for media release. If there is no such person then lets look at creating a position . It wouldn't need to be full time and would be suitable work for say a student. The public ( particularly during the close season) are looking for crumbs of news.