HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Swinton Lions

Guest · 21 · 2018

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 15 Jan 2008, 08:16:01 pm
I like these Town supporters coming on here and trying to offer reasons for being so diabolical and saying they're not making excuses.

no excuses though

No. 1
this one wont be in the holiday period

No. 2
is part of each clubs pre season build up

No. 3
will have the players playing who will be taking the feild for the nl2 season

No. 4
and swintons coach will have been hands on with his squad  for longer than ours had

Yeah no excuses from you at all eh.  ::) ::) ::)

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 15 Jan 2008, 08:33:18 pm
yes friend no excuses just reasons, two completely different things. lets not get you away from the thread haven v swinton. swinton were quite a lively side up here in the league last season and like to throw the ball around and were well organised. not sure who they have brought in for this season. is it moana i think they call him who is one to watch, hes quite a strong runner.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 15 Jan 2008, 10:09:59 pm
swinton will prove a tough game, just what we need before the NRC starts, a decent hit up, lets just hope we get through it unscathed, the result is important of course we want to win but i'd prefer to finish the game without any injuries,

and lets not forget, just as hwl and myself were discussing in morrisons this morning, swinton are a bit of a bogey team for us!!

lol
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Monte2carlo

Reply #18 on: 15 Jan 2008, 11:42:08 pm
Yeti,

What did you call the aussie for swinton with the silver boots who took the worst ever penalty kick, greg ?

Monte

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 16 Jan 2008, 02:10:44 am
i can remember a long haired guy play for swinton years ago, he wore silver boots

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 19 Jan 2008, 06:40:34 pm
After all the rain the last couple of days anyone know what state the pitch is in ? Is it likely to be called off ??