HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Towns New (ish) coach.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #30 on: 29 Jan 2008, 10:50:32 pm
you set this thread off parton marra about DR and doubters so come on let go ,he doesnt coach haven anymore. and doubters of any coach after so short a time at a club are just being ridiculous. you concentrate on crestas season marra. he has a hell of a job on his hands to please some haven fans imo.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 30 Jan 2008, 12:12:53 am
my problems with dr were

1 he didnt play good rugby he was to safe, 4-5 drives kick hope to force an error in the opposition half, hope john duffy or carl rudd can win you the game with something special, never had a plan b if they couldnt. if we were getting beat he would  never change the game plan.

2 he would always pick the travelling players no matter how bad they were never gave the locals or youth a chance.

3 he made some shocking signings - simon baldwin,aaron smith,matty dale.

4 he doesnt have a personality never had time for the fans, paul crarey speaks to the fans all the time i think paul crarey has spoke to more haven fans in 2 months than DR did in 2 years.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 30 Jan 2008, 05:31:04 pm
matty dale did nice loan stint and aaron smith had some great games for us. didnt fit the game plan at haven but bet he will have a great season this year

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #33 on: 30 Jan 2008, 05:36:52 pm
DR's only bad signing was Baldwin
haven till i die

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 30 Jan 2008, 05:42:19 pm
matty dale didnt do anything more imo than adam shaw or david ford couldnt have done

dr made 3 good signings at haven
Fletch,leafa and bannister.

as for aaron smith id take matty or sicey over him every day

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #35 on: 30 Jan 2008, 08:12:55 pm
Partonmarra .... no problem ????, ... just need to point out when your reasoning (discussion thread) is a little frayed at the edges !!!!!  ::) ::) ::)

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #36 on: 30 Jan 2008, 08:17:36 pm
oh dear oh dear, i love reading this forum the haven fans thinking there team is summat its not, town fans realise they are **** and expect it each season, haven fans seem to think they are world beaters. town will still be in nl2 in 5years time and haven will still be in nl1 in 5 years time FACT.

oh wait faith u have in ur team and actually it will only be 4yrs until we apply for sl in 2012  ;)
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #37 on: 30 Jan 2008, 08:31:24 pm
Please please please leave this 'bone' for the 'town fans to chew on from now on ..... DR has gone ........ get over it ..... thereis no point in trying to prove anything now WRT him .... ITS NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE ................ MOVE ON ...........for gods sake  !!