HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Todays Game

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 04 Feb 2008, 08:39:20 pm
Broadbent should learn to pass and our wingers should be given more ball.

Broadbent has already passed the ball more times this season, than i think he did all last season. Have you been watching the same games.

HW

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 04 Feb 2008, 08:50:15 pm
I have HW, did he pass it once yesterday? I'm taking nowt away from him though, he's a quality fullback, but a tad greedy. A minor criticism.

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 04 Feb 2008, 08:58:31 pm
I agree Haven09, these things take time and I think we are going in the right direction. Conditions didn't help in the slightest. Once Craig and Ade get going we will be awesome out wide.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 04 Feb 2008, 09:00:10 pm
i enjoyed the game against keighley even though we wernt top class as it made a change from rotherhams rubbish

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 04 Feb 2008, 10:48:09 pm
I agree Haven09, these things take time and I think we are going in the right direction. Conditions didn't help in the slightest. Once Craig and Ade get going we will be awesome out wide.

Agree  with  you  there Parton.Marra.  Much has  been  said  of  the  conditions  but  they  are  a  good  leveller.  We  have  pace  to  burn  across  the  park  and  one  the  drier  pitches  arrive I  think  we'll  see  a  different  style  of  play ;)

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #35 on: 05 Feb 2008, 04:25:38 pm
I no i cant wait for the season now  ;D ;D

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 08 Feb 2008, 06:10:23 pm
I have HW, did he pass it once yesterday? I'm taking nowt away from him though, he's a quality fullback, but a tad greedy. A minor criticism.

Gary isn't greedy, he is just not a very good passer of the ball never has been, probably never will  and that is why he seldom does.