HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Concession Price Changes

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:58:59 pm
The club has decided to amend the admission prices for concessions for the 2008 season:

Concession ground - ?7 (previously ?8)

Concession Grandstand - ?9 (previously ?10)

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:53:21 pm
So why do the concessions get money off and not the rest of us fans ?

Monte

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:54:26 pm
good point

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:35:59 pm
imo they should go back to the old prices ?10 adults ?5 concessions ?2 kids

that would draw the crowds back especially when we get the attacking attractive rugby PC has been teaching the lads

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:39:45 pm
im not to fussed i got my season ticket so dont pay but i agree prices shuld be at 10 pound and crowds will flock back i no a lot of people hu have said to me latly they aint going back paying 13 quid so it would make sense to do what the fans whant

Offline Fomerly of Northumbria Uni Haven

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:48:22 pm
Can I get ten pounds back on my season ticket seeing as the prices have been lowered???

I missed the Keighley game (not the clubs fault, I know), so I've lost money already >:( >:( >:(

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2008, 09:24:05 pm
im not to fussed i got my season ticket so dont pay but i agree prices shuld be at 10 pound and crowds will flock back i no a lot of people hu have said to me latly they aint going back paying 13 quid so it would make sense to do what the fans whant

fine go back to ?10 and ?5 and while were at it go to NL2, more full time teams means wages go up and to compete gate prices go up,sorry but thats just how it is, whats the point of being the cheapest gates in RL if your at the bottom of NL2

other ways to increase crowds would be going back to all the things we got right on match days in 2004/2005 seasons, give value for money not just on the field but off it, bouncey castles and face paints for the kids, good entertaiment after the game" BBQ match days" etc etc like in AUS 2 years ago the recre used to be the place to be on a sunday, even after the match they used to be coming through the gates to the bar. make them want to come down at 1.00pm and go home at 6.00pm not 2.55pm to 4.50pm

lots of little things put together like this on match days will bring some of the stragglers back and mean ?13 well spent

FAMILY tickets also
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 14 Feb 2008, 12:07:51 pm

fine go back to ?10 and ?5 and while were at it go to NL2, more full time teams means wages go up and to compete gate prices go up,sorry but thats just how it is, whats the point of being the cheapest gates in RL if your at the bottom of NL2

other ways to increase crowds would be going back to all the things we got right on match days in 2004/2005 seasons, give value for money not just on the field but off it, bouncey castles and face paints for the kids, good entertaiment after the game" BBQ match days" etc etc like in AUS 2 years ago the recre used to be the place to be on a sunday, even after the match they used to be coming through the gates to the bar. make them want to come down at 1.00pm and go home at 6.00pm not 2.55pm to 4.50pm

lots of little things put together like this on match days will bring some of the stragglers back and mean ?13 well spent

FAMILY tickets also

yeah i was wondering what happened to the bouncy castle etc
haven till i die