Sice
Hill / Edmonson
Joe
M.Jackson
haven till i die

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 06 Feb 2008, 04:19:05 pm
Edmondson must have impressed you Havenlad if your not even sure he gets a place in your starting 17!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2008, 04:20:36 pm
just dont think he is match fit so i think Crarey will interchange him fats and McDonald during the game he could start and McDoanld on the bench
haven till i die

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 06 Feb 2008, 09:16:22 pm
edmundson played reserve grade tonight to get his match fitness up along with howard hill,carl sice, saia makisi and ade adebisi.

boxer whats your problem seriousley are you dave rotherham or a workington fan in disguise all you do is slate the club

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 06 Feb 2008, 10:11:18 pm
Is Boxer ANZAC?

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 06 Feb 2008, 11:21:45 pm
Does the fact Edmondson/ Hill  was made to play reserve grade tonight not reinforce my point that their is an issue over the fitness of our forwards. 

Only the most narrow minded and (to make a point) short sighted people realise our forwards are to unfit and slow.  PC sees it so why can't you?

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 07 Feb 2008, 12:06:44 am
probably because edmundson never had a pre season like the rest of the lads  ::)
hill only joined in half way through pre season so they wont be as fit as the rest of the squad  ::)

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 07 Feb 2008, 03:39:24 pm
Its the NRC cup of course players arent going to be fully fit and like haven09 has said hill and edmonson havent had a full pre season so they will be less fit then the rest.

and to be honest i dont think it does back up your point as Mcdonald, Fats Jacko, Spencer, Teare, Macca, Fletch and Wright didnt play only two of our 10 forwards played
haven till i die

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 07 Feb 2008, 05:02:42 pm
Does the fact Edmondson/ Hill  was made to play reserve grade tonight not reinforce my point that their is an issue over the fitness of our forwards. 

Only the most narrow minded and (to make a point) short sighted people realise our forwards are to unfit and slow.  PC sees it so why can't you?

ITS CALLED PRE-SEASON & FORWARD PLANNING

The season started 4 days ago, if Haven are planning to get to the grand final, which is what they should be doing then there are about 230 days to go until the season is over. So going on what you are saying the team should be reaching its peak for a period of approximately 234 days. Get a life!!!!

In fact no, go and talk to a coach about how to plan a season and when you have done that put the negative thoughts on the back burner. If these issues that you are rambling on about are still issues come August then please come on here and discuss, but not after 4 days!!!!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 07 Feb 2008, 05:58:08 pm
GB
calvert
scor maca
derrie
ade
finch
duffy
fats
matty
jacko
miller
hill
rudd

sice
mcdonald
edmundson
makisi

says in paper fletch may not play this week ???????

injured or is there some thing else, is the get out cluase going to come back and haunt us

to be honest for all the whinging etc that seems to come from his corner i dont think it would be that bad of a thing if he did go..time will tell
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 07 Feb 2008, 06:23:23 pm
i think fletch is stil under the weather.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #12 on: 10 Feb 2008, 01:31:02 pm
hill isn't playing

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #13 on: 10 Feb 2008, 01:38:57 pm
GB
calvert
scor maca
derrie
ade
finch
duffy
fats
matty
jacko
miller
hill
rudd

sice
mcdonald
edmundson
makisi

says in paper fletch may not play this week ???????

injured or is there some thing else, is the get out cluase going to come back and haunt us

to be honest for all the whinging etc that seems to come from his corner i dont think it would be that bad of a thing if he did go..time will tell

as far as i know fletch is playing

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #14 on: 10 Feb 2008, 01:46:33 pm
Haven team:   Broadbent , Calvert ,  Eilbeck,Makisi, Adebisi,Rudd,Duffy, McDonald ,Mattinson , Fatialofa, Miller, Fletcher, McAvoy Subs :Joe , Sice, Edmondson , Jackson M   

Town squad: McCully, Wilson, Frazer, Blair, Routledge, Mossop, Forber, Keavney, Tunstall, Lavulavu, Beaumont, Benjafield, S Burgess, Marsh, Miller, R Lunt, Robinson, R Campbell, Purdham

These are from the min page.
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.