HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

northern rail highlights salford look quality

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2008, 03:59:36 pm
only watched first to "tries" neither should have been allowed, in the build up to the 1st alker threw a punch and should have been a pen to rochdale, and as for the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!1 how crap was that winger!!! nobody to beat and got caught by 3 players!!! then there was a knock on in the build up to the try as well, so it looks already like the refs are going to favour saltpot ::) ::)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 08 Feb 2008, 12:33:35 pm
a massive following?????????? what for the 19 mile journey!!!! should be more like a home game for the scaggy mancs! :D :D :D
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 09 Feb 2008, 10:00:08 pm
"Quality" ???? your having a laugh......ive seen better "Quality" sides in this division by a long way, they arent a shadow of the castleford, hull KR or widnes  teams we have played in recent years and if it wasnt for rochdales appaling, horible, poor defense and lack of commitment in some of the tackles they would have looked a bit ordinary in my oppinion.I lost count of how many offloads they were allowed by the rochdale defense that ended witha try. If they are favourites to win this time around then I feel quietly confident for our own season. People seem to forget that they took hammering after hammering last year in SL and have a much weaker squad for this season...........
After watching the "highlights" of that game I cant wait to see our lads get stuck into them....I think there will be a few people suprised by the result........but not me.
« Last Edit: 09 Feb 2008, 10:08:38 pm by IceMan »

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2008, 09:45:56 pm
jiminez looks a gooden!

oldham are NL2
nanyn looked pleased.

still have paul to come back.
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 30 May 2008, 01:42:07 pm
"Quality" ? your having a laugh......ive seen better "Quality" sides in this division by a long way, they arent a shadow of the castleford, hull KR or widnes  teams we have played in recent years and if it wasnt for rochdales appaling, horible, poor defense and lack of commitment in some of the tackles they would have looked a bit ordinary in my oppinion.I lost count of how many offloads they were allowed by the rochdale defense that ended witha try. If they are favourites to win this time around then I feel quietly confident for our own season. People seem to forget that they took hammering after hammering last year in SL and have a much weaker squad for this season...........
After watching the "highlights" of that game I cant wait to see our lads get stuck into them....I think there will be a few people suprised by the result........but not me.
Cough !!!!!  :P
Told you so :D
« Last Edit: 30 May 2008, 01:44:46 pm by IceMan »