HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rotherham ..knows what he is doing !

Boxer · 41 · 2756

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
on: 10 Feb 2008, 05:07:28 pm
Fact is Rotherham can coach

Town have their worst team for a long time , we did struggle badly for long periods.

Crarey is to "slack" in in his coaching techniques ..we are going to struggle this year.   

!

Rob Jackson and Eilbeck are miles better then our boards "QUOTA SIGNING"

By the way 1280 what a joke!  .... not worth it?

Well mr crarey where is your "brand of Rugby"

GOD help us next week at Halifax  ..  Let Crarey expalain next week away   If we get within 12 points it will be a miracle!  .
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2008, 10:42:21 am by Boxer »

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2008, 05:17:00 pm
 Boxer in negative post shocker  :-\

We won. It may not have been pretty, but we won.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2008, 05:59:20 pm by havendan »
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2008, 05:25:31 pm
cause we only win buy 8 points the gaffa cant coach anymore lololololololol
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2008, 05:44:11 pm
winning is winning if we put a million on town boxer would not be happy

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2008, 05:56:33 pm
Fact is Rotherham can coach.......Can Crarey... I have my doubts ......   

One is  made for radio ...the other is made FOR Barrow ......really think today exposes the reality of our situation,  Town have their worst team for a long time , we did struggle badley for long periods.

FACT is "Treacle" Crarey is to "slack" in in his coaching techniques ..we are going to struggle this year.    The Tongan was crap ..fact  is he his none exististant for a "cheap." quota player.  Well done board  !!!

TO THE BOARD >>>Have by chanse you  you saved your self  ?17,554 from last year from our quota player ....WEL L  DONE!

Is he tough enough  ?????

By the way 1280 what a joke!  ....lits not worth it?

To be blind ......... !

GOD help us next week at Halifax  ..  Let Crarey expalain next week away   If we get within 12 points it will be a miracle!  .

sorry boxer but you way off the mark

makisi for his first game did good ask the town no4 he was sick of him hammering him in the tackle, looked ok in attack and showed enough for me to think once fit he will be a replacement in the style of nanyn with a bit more pace

as for the game

town will be chuffed which speaks volumes about the diffrence in the teams, the ref kept them in it will a stop start game of pens , and some of the treament they dished out they were lucky not to have 2 sent off never mind in the bin

edmundson was a big improvement on last week and with fitnnes should ease my worries of last week

as for 1280 about 600 were from haven

WHAT GAME DID YOU WATCH BOXER every one i spoke to thought sia went well
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2008, 08:20:54 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 10 Feb 2008, 06:00:51 pm
Fact is Rotherham can coach.......Can Crarey... I have my doubts ......   

One is  made for radio ...the other is made FOR Barrow ......really think today exposes the reality of our situation,  Town have their worst team for a long time , we did struggle badley for long periods.

FACT is "Treacle" Crarey is to "slack" in in his coaching techniques ..we are going to struggle this year.    The Tongan was crap ..fact  is he his none exististant for a "cheap." quota player.  Well done board  !!!

TO THE BOARD >>>Have by chanse you  you saved your self  ?17,554 from last year from our quota player ....WEL L  DONE!

Is he tough enough  ?????

By the way 1280 what a joke!  ....lits not worth it?

To be blind ......... !

he's been in the country for no more then a week only trained with the squad a few times and you expect him to be a world beater?
so now after our props aren't fit enough after 2 competitive games the new signing isn't good enough after 1 week in the country you are unbelievable
The coach has been at the club for a few months and oh no we arent playing perfect rugby lets sack him and get a brand new team
haven till i die

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #6 on: 10 Feb 2008, 06:09:26 pm
[/quote]

yeah god help us against a team that conceded 40 points today

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 10 Feb 2008, 08:09:03 pm
I  thought  Makisi  did  OK  today.  Took  some  pulling  down  and  in  the  1st  half  offloaded  the  ball  well.  2nd  half  he  put  in  some  good  tackles.

IMO  he'll  get  better  with  games.  After  all  it  took  Sam  Obst  a  while  to  get  going.  Once  he  does  I  think  he'll  be  unstoppable.  He's  a  very  big  lad  and  if  he  runs  at  pace  it  would  take  1  brave  fella  to  stop  him

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 10 Feb 2008, 08:36:24 pm
now im convinced boxer is either dave rotherham or a member of dave rotherams family  :D :D :D

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #9 on: 10 Feb 2008, 09:33:57 pm

yeah god help us against a team that conceded 40 points today
[/quote]

and drew 8 - 8 wid town for 50 mins  :D ;)
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 10 Feb 2008, 09:58:41 pm
ask any player boxer. they will tell you cresta is a better coach that rotherham. u get a lil kick out of these arguement you start dont you

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 10 Feb 2008, 09:59:44 pm
boxer, are you coming to derwent park with me next week mate? seriously i agree with you dave is a good coach and i thought that when he was at haven. i think cresta has a tough job improving on daves performance as haven coach

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #12 on: 10 Feb 2008, 10:04:09 pm
i agree rotherams win percentage was good but the rugby he had us playing was boring and if i am paying 13 quid to watch i want to be entertained
haven till i die

justonelilpoint

Reply #13 on: 10 Feb 2008, 10:04:25 pm
I think what people are forgetting is that at exactly same stage of season last year, 2 games in...we beat the mighty Blackpool with a wonderous performance by 6 more points than we did today , Yes 32-18!
Give the lads a chance to get used to the new coach and his new ideas and new players around them and get behind YOUR side !

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #14 on: 10 Feb 2008, 10:37:41 pm
We hammered Town in the NRC last year at Derwent park.  Crarey promised attacking support play >  All we have seen so far is a stuttering attack and poor defence.

To be frank I do not think PC is a a bad coach...It just makes me laugh he way every one has bought into this expansive attacking Rugby.

It will be interesting to compare the points we score and conceed this year compared to last year.  Who knows... but lets hope for Crareys sake we score more than we did last year other wise he and the Bod will look daft...unless it turns into a two year plan around July? 

PS I just do not see that the "quota player" is going to be the deal.  No doubt he can play at  this level...but a marquee signing ...no chance.

Still the money we have saved on salaries can go toward the new stand.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2008, 10:52:08 pm by Boxer »