HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Hey up what's this i'm hearing

Guest · 65 · 3574

IpswichSteve

on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:22:40 pm
you run out of cash?

Deary, deary how the mighty fall.

That'll explain the part time coach, the sub standard imports and the likely reduced
contracts to one of the star players then. ;)

Billy Rudd on board as well, now that is inspired, about time he put something back
in hey boys after getting rich by selling your merchandise.

Navy boy, hope he's good at finding some money for you, otherwise you might
be poorer than us shortly. :) 

What happened to the grand stand fund then, coming along nicely is it? ho ho ho, even
with us dealing with Allerdale Council we should get a new ground before yourselves.

Remember now, i,s voice of reason, remain calm before biting, i speak the truth and you
better believe it.  :D

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:37:27 pm
suggest you read here

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=2771.30

most if not all haven fans will be happy ,and as for running out of cash at the begining of the season id worry about your own shower mate
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:49:08 pm
you run out of cash?

Deary, deary how the mighty fall.

That'll explain the part time coach, the sub standard imports and the likely reduced
contracts to one of the star players then. ;)

Billy Rudd on board as well, now that is inspired, about time he put something back
in hey boys after getting rich by selling your merchandise.

Navy boy, hope he's good at finding some money for you, otherwise you might
be poorer than us shortly. :) 

What happened to the grand stand fund then, coming along nicely is it? ho ho ho, even
with us dealing with Allerdale Council we should get a new ground before yourselves.

Remember now, i,s voice of reason, remain calm before biting, i speak the truth and you
better believe it.  :D

same old tripe you do spout ipswich,we dont have the same problems as your club ie a crap side,its all well and good to scrounge of yur council cos yu cant afford yur own ground but dont you need some fans and a decent bunch of players to put in it ps a little reminder of lastt week we won again
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

IpswichSteve

Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:51:48 pm
spin spin spin BKM thats all that is, you need to get out of the Egyptian river and smell the
coffeh.  :o

As for us, I know were inept. :)  Still think we might have got the better deal with the coach's. ;)

CBG - still biting I see, ho ho ho. Can't afford our own ground, your'e right there CBG, but the big
question is can you?  Your board has been flannelling you for years, work started?  :-*

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2008, 06:16:17 pm
spin spin spin BKM thats all that is, you need to get out of the Egyptian river and smell the
coffeh.  :o

As for us, I know were inept. :)  Still think we might have got the better deal with the coach's. ;)

CBG - still biting I see, ho ho ho. Can't afford our own ground, your'e right there CBG, but the big
question is can you?  Your board has been flannelling you for years, work started?  :-*

were that stuck for money steve were dropping prices ;D

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=2809.0
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2008, 06:31:19 pm
 You started this thread in order to get a bite and when someone defends his club against your poison you achieve a moral victory.
 Is the team we support apparently dropping to the low level that your shambles are currently stagnating in really the most important thing that has happened ?
  Sad, but obviously you need to feel as though you are in charge of the thread and intelligent with it.
      Well done, i tip my cap to your cutting and scathing banter.

No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2008, 06:43:46 pm
is

rotherham is a poor coach coaching an equally poor team, your star player is up at court your other star player is returning from a suspension for biting  ::)

weve got quality all around the field and promosing youngsters coming through (as shown in the derby on the 30th, when a 17 year old hooker outplayed darren king and scott burgess and a 19 year old second rower showed jamie beamount,gary purdham and franco kmet one of your supposdley great imports.)

paul crarey will get the lads playing entertaining rugby like he had barrow playing.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 13 Feb 2008, 06:48:45 pm
ipswich steve. i was gonna write you are serious responce but ur comments dont deserve it. ur clearly taking the **** or a total idiot. go play on you own teams faults that will keep you bus for ages.

IpswichSteve

Reply #8 on: 13 Feb 2008, 06:53:55 pm
  Sad, but obviously you need to feel as though you are in charge of the thread and intelligent with it.
      Well done, i tip my cap to your cutting and scathing banter.

Well thank you kind sir.  :) :)  ::)

Poison = "the truth" - The your skint part, and the reduced terms to be offered is from
a good source within your club, so don't shoot the messenger just thought you might
want to know.

Do you not think its a bit of a worry when Navy boy doesnt know exactly how bad
the situation is?, waiting for the accounts, tick tock tick tock.

BKM as for a pound off, looks more like desperate measures to me.

As regards Town, erm I know we are poor, still Super Dave seems to be doing
a good job with liitle at his disposal.  I think you lot may have a wake up call this
Sunday, dummys should be flying then. 

Haven09 your listening to the spin once again, aah Mr Craery the man sacked for
not achieving enough with pots of money in NL2  Attractive rugby yeah yeah yeah.

I hate Town, me taking the pee. :o :o ;D how can you say that, course not i'm
just a total idiot.

Blinking heck that Egyptian is full of Haveners tonight.    :'( :-*

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:01:16 pm
go do something usefull with ur life

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #10 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:13:21 pm
 So you have an insider at HAVEN that gives you info that HAVEN fans dont get eh ?
 I imagine that this person (whether make believe or real) knows who you are and is feeding you false info to fuel your hatred.
  Laugh all you like at HAVENs apparent downturn in fortunes, i`ve been laughing at your lot for a few years now !!!

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:31:34 pm
So you have an insider at HAVEN that gives you info that HAVEN fans dont get eh ?
 I imagine that this person (whether make believe or real) knows who you are and is feeding you false info to fuel your hatred.
  Laugh all you like at HAVENs apparent downturn in fortunes, i`ve been laughing at your lot for a few years now !!!

Don't bother about I.S. he's got to come on here to have any sort of conversation about rugby. The infighting on the Town forum meant that its now hardly used by anyone. IS and his ilk are patting each other on the back saying how great they are at upsetting their follow jammies (all 4 of them have a regular love fest. on the rlfans forum cos there's nowhere else for them to go). While every other Town supporter is just totally fed up with the plonker, it used to be on the jambo's site, rule 1 agree with Dipswich or you get shouted down time after time and eventually get battered into submission and then grow disillusioned with it all and give up. Any reasoned debate was forgotten as it was the I.S. way or no way. Just ignore him most of the Town supporters do anyhow.

IpswichSteve

Reply #12 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:42:04 pm

Don't bother about I.S. he's got to come on here to have any sort of conversation about rugby. The infighting on the Town forum meant that its now hardly used by anyone. IS and his ilk are patting each other on the back saying how great they are at upsetting their follow jammies (all 4 of them have a regular love fest. on the rlfans forum cos there's nowhere else for them to go). While every other Town supporter is just totally fed up with the plonker, it used to be on the jambo's site, rule 1 agree with Dipswich or you get shouted down time after time and eventually get battered into submission and then grow disillusioned with it all and give up. Any reasoned debate was forgotten as it was the I.S. way or no way. Just ignore him most of the Town supporters do anyhow.

i like you recre always have.  ;) :-*  Sticks and stones..........

We won't mention the mob rule on this forum where any dessenting voice, i.e Boxer just gets shot down for
having an opinion, at least he realises the truth.  Still you'll all find out I am right soon enough, there will be
no need to thank me.  ;D

As for hatred Womble, nah got past that phase long ago.

Just fancied a bit of trolling with the truth, you know a bit of friendly banter, unfortunately it appears
to have gone over most of your heads. ::)

till next time Recre, youve been using Dipswich for a long long time now, please come up with
something original, aaaaah go on.

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:49:01 pm
Nice to see IS back, being as outrageous and contentious as ever. At least he is entitled to post his views on here freely, unlike the Town site from which he is persona non Grata! All this pseudo jovial tripe coming  from someone who supports a team with a woeful financial  track record like Town! How sad to see that Steve is taking such sadistic pleasure in a few snippets of negative news about Whitehavens (alleged) misfortunes. Perhaps there's SOME truth in it , who knows? Perhaps a change of personnel on the BOD is what we need to move forward, who knows? Perhaps you will see this as a 'bite' to your original post . Probably. I know something Steve, if you think you got the best deal in the recent coach 'merry go round' then you are more misinformed than I thought.

Till next time..........................

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #14 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:57:15 pm
I am absolutely flabbergasted !
 Do you really think that  people on here think that the opinions of you and Boxer are coming from the same place ?
 Boxer might think that the glass is half empty but he has his club at heart and wants nothing but to be able to be proud of the club he continues to support.
 You have set up a thread in order to glorify in what you see as the start of the demise of a team that you hate. I continue to use the word hate until you can come up with another suitable verb to describe you reason for being here.
 Friendly banter, you must have some really good  banter with your friends.