HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

to ipswich steve

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 16 Feb 2008, 01:45:28 pm

read this
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/viewarticle.aspx?id=793095

now read what you posted about info from your so called source
"That'll explain the part time coach, the sub standard imports and the likely reduced
contracts to one of the star players then
." 

seems you were wrong my friend and not for the first time

seems your source isnt that reliable after all

id stick to looking up accounts on the net if i were you

SADO
THE MULLET IS BACK

IpswichSteve

Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2008, 03:57:57 pm
 :D :D

That don't prove anything other than the fact that there are financial
problems does it?

Where does it mention about the part time coach?
Where does it mention the sub standard imports or not as the case?
While the reduced terms relates to new contract my friend.

2/10 BKM, calm down dear.  ;)

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2008, 04:27:31 pm
so how about this you posted in the same thread

The your skint part, and the reduced terms to be offered is from
a good source within your club, so don't shoot the messenger just thought you might
want to know.

and this

and theres unrest
with one of your star players

... Trust me I have a source....... [/b]

so your source  is wrong steve so toddle of back to the in fighting at your own club and board
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2008, 05:00:15 pm
Well you have to laugh dont you, although IS is  not entirely 100% correct ,he  is maybe right on some things.

Rumours we have been struggling for cash have been rife for the last few months.

But one thing i do know is, if you are prepared to go on the TOWN Forum and post rumours or whatever, at least be prepared to take it back, when the shoe is on the other foot.

HW

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2008, 05:03:22 pm
Well you have to laugh dont you, although IS is  not entirely 100% correct ,he  is maybe right on some things.

Rumours we have been struggling for cash have been rife for the last few months.

But one thing i do know is, if you are prepared to go on the TOWN Forum and post rumours or whatever, at least be prepared to take it back, when the shoe is on the other foot.

HW

im happy for him to post on here, even happier when he is wrong ;D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 17 Feb 2008, 11:48:18 am
why pay for a full time coach when u can have a very good coach part time when there is no promotion and your trying to build for a franchise in later years as for sub standard imports just take a look a your s$ite rugby team who whilst playing crap we still beat we may well have financial problems but we can put a team out week in week out that would beat town anyday looking foward to next week when we thump you again isnt it great ;D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

IpswichSteve

Reply #6 on: 17 Feb 2008, 04:33:37 pm

a good source within your club, so don't shoot the messenger just thought you might
want to know.

and this

and theres unrest

so your source  is wrong steve so toddle of back to the in fighting at your own club and board

ha ha ha BKM your mint you are, been listening to commentary, and I quote from the much revered
Mr. Cox regarding the Tongan "he's got a lot to learn, he his out of his depth" told yer sub standard
imports. ;)

As regards Town, erm I know we are poor, still Super Dave seems to be doing
a good job with liitle at his disposal.  I think you lot may have a wake up call this
Sunday, dummys should be flying then. 

Looks like I may have got that bit right as well.  :D

By the way yes I know we are poor, least I can face that rather than you Egyptian River boy. ;)

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 18 Feb 2008, 12:24:23 pm
well i hate to say it stevie boy but you?ve been right all along

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 18 Feb 2008, 01:01:11 pm

want to know.

and this

and theres unrest

ha ha ha BKM your mint you are, been listening to commentary, and I quote from the much revered
Mr. Cox regarding the Tongan "he's got a lot to learn, he his out of his depth" told yer sub standard
imports. ;)

As regards Town, erm I know we are poor, still Super Dave seems to be doing
a good job with liitle at his disposal.  I think you lot may have a wake up call this
Sunday, dummys should be flying then. 

Looks like I may have got that bit right as well.  :D

By the way yes I know we are poor, least I can face that rather than you Egyptian River boy. ;)

well you wouldnt have to have been a genius to realise we would get beat yesterday steve, only the really blinkered haven fans would have EXPECTED us to win, i hoped we would but if you care to look on the predictions page you will see i along with a few others actually predicted a fax win
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good