HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Hey up what's this i'm hearing

Guest · 65 · 3572

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:04:19 pm
I would be very surprised if there are any further cuts to the playing squad budget.  We reduced it by 30 % approx this year.  Presumably in anticipation of dificult times.  I have expressed my disappointment that we did  not / were not able to buy better quality. But I think having taken the decisons we should be able to go with what we have got.

Which (a) is not a terrible squad  (b)  is about three times stronger than Towns.

IpswichSteve

Reply #16 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:16:17 pm
Nice to see IS back, being as outrageous and contentious as ever. At least he is entitled to post his views on here freely, unlike the Town site from which he is persona non Grata! All this pseudo jovial tripe coming  from someone who supports a team with a woeful financial  track record like Town! How sad to see that Steve is taking such sadistic pleasure in a few snippets of negative news about Whitehavens (alleged) misfortunes. Perhaps there's SOME truth in it , who knows? Perhaps a change of personnel on the BOD is what we need to move forward, who knows? Perhaps you will see this as a 'bite' to your original post . Probably. I know something Steve, if you think you got the best deal in the recent coach 'merry go round' then you are more misinformed than I thought.

Till next time..........................

Parton marra, nice to see you also marra, you know i'm not a bad lad really, mischievous yes, annoying yes.

Wait and see on the coaching front, will be interesting to see what goes on.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:20:48 pm
Which (a) is not a terrible squad  (b)  is about three times stronger than Towns.

Whey hey!!! It takes a jambo to come on here and start on Haven for our mate Boxer to come out of his negative shell and admit we aint that bad after all.  ;D ;D Well done I.S. you've made the positive attitude of this forum just go through the roof. All is not lost. Every cloud has a silver lining after all. Nice for you to make us all sing from the same sheet I.S. you've proved a point after all, when someone starts on Haven on our forum we will stick together and stand up for OUR team not fight amongst ourselves like some people on a board which has just about bitten the dust (can't think of which one that could be, can you  :D :D :D).

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #18 on: 13 Feb 2008, 08:28:17 pm
 Mischievous and annoying, two of the best character traits i could possibly think of  for a person to admit to themselves as being.
  You are NOT the Artful Dodger or Chris Moyles !!!!!
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 13 Feb 2008, 09:38:52 pm
so I.S you think D.R is the better coach.i have a small one eyed dog who knows more about rugby than you.this is how it will be at town this season.the opposition kicks the ball to you.1st tackle the full back takes it in.2nd tackle a winger takes it in.3rd tackle the other winger takes it in.4th tackle the fullback takes it in again.5th tackle my god a prop touches the ball.6th tackle a poor kick(remember the first town game you kicked it in the air to G.B,which your new coach should have known is his major strength how dumb is that).so there it your new season in 6 tackles.i look forward to your ever decreasing crowd numbers.

IpswichSteve

Reply #20 on: 13 Feb 2008, 10:12:00 pm
so I.S you think D.R is the better coach.i have a small one eyed dog who knows more about rugby than you.this is how it will be at town this season.the opposition kicks the ball to you.1st tackle the full back takes it in.2nd tackle a winger takes it in.3rd tackle the other winger takes it in.4th tackle the fullback takes it in again.5th tackle my god a prop touches the ball.6th tackle a poor kick(remember the first town game you kicked it in the air to G.B,which your new coach should have known is his major strength how dumb is that).so there it your new season in 6 tackles.i look forward to your ever decreasing crowd numbers.

Mega570 are you new round here or just a different log in? Anyway my good friend thats by the by, still I'm liking the
sound of the tactics you predict, means we will have held on to the ball for 6 tackles, something we havent done for
year  :D  Good on DR mans a legend.

Results are what count my friend at the end of the day, thats why Mr Craery was SACKED, you know SACKED from a
lower league club.  You may be right who knows, proof will out.  Mr Rotherams results stack up favourably against Craery's, even your small one eyed dog must be able to see that.  ;) :o You take care of that knopwledgable dog youve got there.

Recre, glad to be of service, always liked you and your insults, your mint you are.

Womble, woh youre clever, i like you too, its been a pleasure.

Its been fun guys, still don't say I didnt tell you so, when the accounts come out, and theres unrest
with one of your star players.  tick tock tick tock. In my own business I've got access to credit rating
system, got plenty of credit on that, think i might have a look at a certain copeland company tommorrow. :)

As my good friend PartonMarra, would say. 

Till next time..........Play nicely........ :-* :-*

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 13 Feb 2008, 10:14:52 pm
I.S super come back .the one eyed dog is now asleep after a hearty meal.bye

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 13 Feb 2008, 10:32:06 pm
is

i think you'll find CRESTA LEFT BARROW HE WAS NEVER SACKED, he left because he didnt see eye to eye with a director, rotherm is a poor coach and his tatics are beyond pathetic if plan A fails your up the creek without paddle

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #23 on: 13 Feb 2008, 11:13:40 pm
 Credit ratings ? are you that desperate to be seen as "in the know" that you are going to access a companies financial rating in order to prove how correct you are ? You would then be wasting your companies time in your quest for the ultimate HAVEN put down as well as your own. You would really have upped the game then wouldn`t you. Willing to waste your employers time and money on a personal "feel good" quest. I`m sure the new director would be amused to find that a supporter of our main local rivals was willing to go to such lengths to prove a point.
  Buy a parrot, that will repeat what you say unquestioningly if you need your ego boosted so badly.
 I notice that you still haven`t given us a clue as to who your learned friend is either. I have always worked on the principle that if there is not enough information forthcoming as to the origination of a story then the whole story is rubbish.
                                  You are now NOT the Artful Dodger, Chris Moyles OR the 3AM Girls !!!

PS- Rotherham took HAVEN back to the pre Cullen days as far as rugby was concerned, no one liked his style of play and proved it with an unwillingness to watch that style of RL. Any expansion on ploughing it up the middle of the park can only be a good thing and will hopefully bring in more spectators to watch good Rugby.
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 14 Feb 2008, 09:06:18 am

Mega570 are you new round here or just a different log in? Anyway my good friend thats by the by, still I'm liking the
sound of the tactics you predict, means we will have held on to the ball for 6 tackles, something we havent done for

Results are what count my friend at the end of the day, thats why Mr Craery was SACKED, you know SACKED from a
lower league club.  You may be right who knows, proof will out.  Mr Rotherams results stack up favourably against Craery's, even your small one eyed dog must be able to see that.  ;) :o You take care of that knopwledgable dog youve got there.

Recre, glad to be of service, always liked you and your insults, your mint you are.

Its been fun guys, still don't say I didnt tell you so, when the accounts come out, and theres unrest
with one of your star players.  tick tock tick tock. In my own business I've got access to credit rating
system, got plenty of credit on that, think i might have a look at a certain copeland company tommorrow. :)

IS in the style of your good friend Billeh (the other half of the mutual admiration society that exists on RL Fans forum)

"Craery" = Crarey
"knopwledgable" = knowledgeable
"tommorrow" = tomorrow

I thank you

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 14 Feb 2008, 09:19:41 am
IS in the style of your good friend Billeh (the other half of the mutual admiration society that exists on RL Fans forum)

"Craery" = Crarey
"tommorrow" = tomorrow

I thank you

Johnno you also missed this one off

"Rotheram" = useless

IpswichSteve

Reply #26 on: 14 Feb 2008, 11:54:33 am

"Craery" = Crarey
"tommorrow" = tomorrow

I thank you

Sorreh for typo's, your intellectual brain certainly helped me out there. like you johnno, you new here as well? its
good crack init squire?

Recre = ho ho ho ho, youre one funny man.  you should be on stage my good friend.

Womble, you are my personal favourite at the moment really liking your work, just one little thing not got
an Emplyer sorreh about that, run me own businarse, so just be wasting me own time & moneh.

Just had a larl looksky on companies house, free you know, last accounts due for Whitehaven RL  Club due
31/10/07, oooooopppppsssssy daiseh, thats a fine, late filing of accounts, tut tut tut  Fine sitting at ?250 at the
moment as over three months late, you better get fund raising for that one boys. :D

johnno myriad of spelling, typo's there for yer, have fun.  ;)

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 14 Feb 2008, 12:27:31 pm
Clearly  Ipswich  Steve  your  relishing  this  at  the  mo.  Your  team  put  on  a  good  performance  last  Sunday  and  the  current  BOD  changes  suggest  a  bit  of  turbulance  down  at  the  REC.  This  is  though  the  futures  still  looking  bright.  We  have  a far  better  squad  and  more  support.  Get  this  Mickeymouse  comp  out  the  way  and  let  the  real  season  begin. 

The  crowds  will  hopefully  flock  when  the  likes  of  Salford  and  leigh come  to  town.  I,m  sure  Hunslet  and  Skolars will  be  just  as  appealing ;)

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 14 Feb 2008, 12:35:42 pm
celtic cru and widnes will also be good games

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 14 Feb 2008, 03:24:29 pm
so will fax
haven till i die