HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Hey up what's this i'm hearing

Guest · 65 · 3579

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #30 on: 14 Feb 2008, 06:59:40 pm
IS u havnt a leg to stand on because every aspect of our club is better than urs.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 14 Feb 2008, 07:23:28 pm

[/quote]

Results are what count my friend at the end of the day, thats why Mr Craery was SACKED, you know SACKED from a
lower league club.  You may be right who knows, proof will out.  Mr Rotherams results stack up favourably against Craery's, even your small one eyed dog must be able to see that.  ;) :o You take care of that knopwledgable dog youve got there.

[/quote]

I.S., you say Paul was sacked, when in actual fact one barrow director, who didnt have the guts to face mr crarey, bad mouthed him, forcing him to resign,

what do you think happened to ditherjam?????

his performances were so bloody great we bent over backwards to get him to sign a new contract???????

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........NO, he was crap and therefore NOT offered a new contract, or i suppose you could technically say SACKED!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

IpswichSteve

Reply #32 on: 14 Feb 2008, 10:43:48 pm

Results are what count my friend at the end of the day, thats why Mr Craery was SACKED, you know SACKED from a
lower league club.  You may be right who knows, proof will out.  Mr Rotherams results stack up favourably against Craery's, even your small one eyed dog must be able to see that.  ;) :o You take care of that knopwledgable dog youve got there.

[/quote]

I.S., you say Paul was sacked, when in actual fact one barrow director, who didnt have the guts to face mr crarey, bad mouthed him, forcing him to resign,

his performances were so bloody great we bent over backwards to get him to sign a new contract???????

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........NO, he was crap and therefore NOT offered a new contract, or i suppose you could technically say SACKED!! ;)

[/quote]

BigMac another friendly face on here,  remain calm my friend remain calm, we will wait and see on the
coaching front, both Crarey and Rotheram werent wanted, we shall see who was right and wrong in that.

What's this crack regarding unpaid bills up at the Copeland Stadium?  Oh dear oh dear we are on hard
times, accounts not being filed on time, reserve teams not being allowed to train at places because of
bills not being paid, its not looking too super duper is it?

While I hear on the grapevine that one of the new directors company's isnt in the best of financial
health either,  still bury your heads in the sand,  tick tock tick tock my good friends, you
are no better off financially than us, what a shame, and we have got more prospects of getting
a new ground with the Tesco sale finally going through.

Times a changing. ;)

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 14 Feb 2008, 10:59:06 pm
yeah but your ugly  8)

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 14 Feb 2008, 11:04:15 pm
shame you havent got the fans to fill the stadium good thing haven fans turned up last week there would have been 300 at the most.
shame you dont have a decent team to play in the stadium, high fiving each other after a defeat LETS ALL GET EXCITED WE GOT BEAT BY ARE LOCAL RIVALS AGAIN SOMEONE HIGH 5 ME ::) ::) ::)

i think you will find IS the reserve team were training tonight up at copeland with the rest of the squad so whoever told you they wernt is utter nonsense.

dont know what business your talking about billy rudds is fine, ron battys is fine, mr grace is retired, barry rich and george rawlinson work at sellafield, that leaves mr farrell whos sport shop on cleator does well and mr graham a new director who is the head of GM supplies that does well

you do talk rubbish at times
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2008, 12:25:44 am by haven09 »

IpswichSteve

Reply #35 on: 14 Feb 2008, 11:25:13 pm
you dont talk rubbish at times

I know haven09, I talk sense, not rubbish.

So can you say there has never been a problem with unpaid bills at the Copeland Stadium?

Also do you know the financial situation of all the director's business's? You appear to be
listening to the spin my friend.  Wait and see.......

As for Town, never mind the players, DR was dissapointed that we didnt win, that spoke volumes
to me,. What about the win%'s DR compared to Crarey how do they match up?

Bora18 - loving your work, come back for more, your input is much appreciated.

tick tock tick tock, the tide could be a turning.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 15 Feb 2008, 12:34:43 am
you dont talk rubbish at times

I know haven09, I talk sense, not rubbish.

So can you say there has never been a problem with unpaid bills at the Copeland Stadium?

Also do you know the financial situation of all the director's business's? You appear to be
listening to the spin my friend.  Wait and see.......

As for Town, never mind the players, DR was dissapointed that we didnt win, that spoke volumes
to me,. What about the win%'s DR compared to Crarey how do they match up?

Bora18 - loving your work, come back for more, your input is much appreciated.

tick tock tick tock, the tide could be a turning.

win %'s steve????......... for ditherjam and crarey...........
this season crarey     plyd 2 won 2 = 100%
                ditherjam plyd 2 lost 2 = 0%

dont know what their career win %'s are but i do know, if you wanna go down that track, that ditherjam's win % is worse that mccormacks and cullens in their time at haven
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #37 on: 15 Feb 2008, 01:49:25 am

BigMac another friendly face on here,  remain calm my friend remain calm, we will wait and see on the
coaching front, both Crarey and Rotheram werent wanted, we shall see who was right and wrong in that.

What's this crack regarding unpaid bills up at the Copeland Stadium?  Oh dear oh dear we are on hard
times, accounts not being filed on time, reserve teams not being allowed to train at places because of
bills not being paid, its not looking too super duper is it?

While I hear on the grapevine that one of the new directors company's isnt in the best of financial
health either,  still bury your heads in the sand,  tick tock tick tock my good friends, you
are no better off financially than us, what a shame, and we have got more prospects of getting
a new ground with the Tesco sale finally going through.

Times a changing. ;)

No IS you're not obsessed  :D :D ::)
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2008, 01:53:16 am by havendan »
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 15 Feb 2008, 09:03:30 am

to me,

[/quote]

IS

In the interview I saw with DR he said he was delighted with a bonus point, & would have settled for that before the match, not the same as being dissapointed about not winning.

Was actually going to go on your RL Fans forum & give you an honest opinion of how Town played, as you weren't at the match, but realised someone else had & been given abuse by the shining wit that is Billeh.

For what its worth, thought your 2 half backs were good & outplayed ours in 2nd half, but apart from Benjafield forwards were poor

IpswichSteve

Reply #39 on: 15 Feb 2008, 10:09:03 am

to me,

IS

In the interview I saw with DR he said he was delighted with a bonus point, & would have settled for that before the match, not the same as being dissapointed about not winning.

Was actually going to go on your RL Fans forum & give you an honest opinion of how Town played, as you weren't at the match, but realised someone else had & been given abuse by the shining wit that is Billeh.

For what its worth, thought your 2 half backs were good & outplayed ours in 2nd half, but apart from Benjafield forwards were poor
[/quote]

From news n star

WORKINGTON Town coach Dave Rotheram was gutted that his side didn't pull off a victory in a full-blooded derby against Haven at Derwent Park yesterday.

Town put in a tremendous team performance but Haven eventually edged home 26-18.
Rotheram said: ?To score 18 points against a good team like that was great. I'm disappointed we didn't win to be honest.

?Whitehaven?s individual class showed and it took a bit of fantastic individual skill by Derry Eilbeck to win the game.?

If you go on the forum with an avatar like that and be patronising, do you really think he deserved a friendly response.  ::)

Sure it would go down well on here if I did that..............oh wait a minute......... :-[

BigMac, are you sure on the Cullen v Rotheram score? been told otherwise, we need a jambo statto to clear that up.  :D

Despite your hatred for DR which is your choice, the actual results werent that bad were they? Fair enough on the style of play but on results he was not a bad coach for Haven, you've certainly had a lot worse in the past.

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 15 Feb 2008, 10:37:38 am
Dear 'ol IS-my jameating wind-up merchant in-chief!
I wasn't going to rise to your obvious bait by even giving a wink to your missives BUT I've got to say I'm very disappointed at your obvious glee at Haven's "debts" et al.
Reckon if we are so far in debt we can always do what a certain club did some years ago and pay our creditors 2.5p in the pound.
BTW, please stop using that erudite scholar, Billeh's, tags i.e. "mint" and "like you-always have"----oh you minx, are you and Billeh the one and the same!!!
Good luck for the upcoming NL2 season-reckon you're going to need it!
El Tel.

IpswichSteve

Reply #41 on: 15 Feb 2008, 11:30:57 am
Dear 'ol IS-my jameating wind-up merchant in-chief!
I wasn't going to rise to your obvious bait by even giving a wink to your missives BUT I've got to say I'm very disappointed at your obvious glee at Haven's "debts" et al.
Reckon if we are so far in debt we can always do what a certain club did some years ago and pay our creditors 2.5p in the pound.
BTW, please stop using that erudite scholar, Billeh's, tags i.e. "mint" and "like you-always have"----oh you minx, are you and Billeh the one and the same!!!
Good luck for the upcoming NL2 season-reckon you're going to need it!
El Tel.

El-Tel - Ooooh its like a reunion on here, back to the heady days of the old Rivals message board.  :'( Happy days.

Not taking any joy from it El-Tel, <OK maybe a little, but hey thats what you get when weve had it rammed
down our throats for years that were rubbish and your'e so well run>  Don't you think you should be asking a
few more questions though of the powers that be? 

As for being billeh, no sorreh just blatantly plagiarising his work.

Thanks for the good luck you will almost certainly be right with the need it remark, unless these tales of
quota players coming turn out to be right and even bigger if they are of sufficient quality.

Similarly I wish yourselves good luck and again I think you'll need it, you may find that Crarey is not
the messiah a lot of you are making him out to be.

5th place finish for both clubs would seem a reasonable prediction.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 15 Feb 2008, 12:09:01 pm
3rd  place  for  us.  8th  spot  for  Town  would  be  more  like  it.

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 15 Feb 2008, 01:21:45 pm
IS

yeah, you're right about the avatar.

Used to enjoy yours though on the old Town forum

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #44 on: 15 Feb 2008, 05:24:00 pm
IS

Couple of things - no doubt you were happy when Thornhill lost in the Challenge Cup - that's one less troublesome club to worry about

Also at least we've got some star players