Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #45 on: 15 Feb 2008, 06:13:12 pm
wath brow are stil in though  ;)

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #46 on: 15 Feb 2008, 06:14:04 pm
 Being your personal favourite at the moment is an accolade that i will shout from the rooftops. I thoroughly enjoyed your response earlier in the thread which went "ooh, you`re clever", i feel as though you have knifed me in the heart with your sharp wit and repartee.
 It must be a weird feeling when, as a supporter of one sporting team your loathing of another overtakes your feelings towards your own lot !! I don`t see why you can`t just watch your video of a close defeat by Leeds while wearing a Blue afro wig and listening to Simply the (f******) Best over and over again. Surely that would give you as warm a feeling as attempting to provoke a reaction from HAVEN fans.
 I am sure there must be a name for the syndrome from which you appear to be suffering but i can`t put my finger on it !
 Still unwilling to substantiate your rumour mongering .......... ? Thought not.
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #47 on: 15 Feb 2008, 06:31:32 pm
Bleedin' hell, Steve, I hope you now feel well and truly admonished?
I know this was to ellicit some sort of reaction but I bet you didn't expect Sellafield to explode, Marra. :o
El Tel.

IpswichSteve

Reply #48 on: 15 Feb 2008, 07:39:33 pm
Bleedin' hell, Steve, I hope you now feel well and truly admonished?
I know this was to ellicit some sort of reaction but I bet you didn't expect Sellafield to explode, Marra. :o
El Tel.

:D El Tel, yes it's eclipsed all expectations I had when coming over for a quick trolling, still
livened things up abit. :)

Womble - reman calm its only the truth as told by a reliable source to me.  :-X   www.companieshouse.gov.uk - click webcheck and then type in name - that seems pretty substantiated. ;)

Aaah Simply the Best, happy memories indeed of when we won a meaningful title to get promotion and
when we mixed it with the big boys in the TOP FLIGHT................ bet you wish you had those memories
don't you?  No chance for another three years hey Womble, never mind as the song goes, you can always
"dream dream dream dream"  tick tock tick tock my friend,   Bad news for you, you are not my favourite anymore,
Bora18 has now got that accolade, he has talked the most sense clearly on this thread. ;D still like you though  :-*

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #49 on: 15 Feb 2008, 07:47:01 pm
God!

I went away for a few days and came back to this  :o

I didn't know that George W Bush had a brother who was a Town fan  :D

George Dubya may a have a contender for his crown as the world's most antagonistic man here!!!

IpswichSteve

Reply #50 on: 17 Feb 2008, 04:38:16 pm
CBG - Nice attractive rugby on show at the Shay by the sound of it, part time coach, sub
standard imports told you so.  ;D

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #51 on: 17 Feb 2008, 04:46:40 pm
CBG - Nice attractive rugby on show at the Shay by the sound of it, part time coach, sub

Nice of you to be so happy after that impressive performance against Keighly!   ;)
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

IpswichSteve

Reply #52 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:00:24 pm

Nice of you to be so happy after that impressive performance against Keighly!   ;)

Always cheerful, lesat we made a fight of it.

Danny boy we have got a poor squad and Dave his doing the best with what he's
got, least we know our limitations, its you boys with the grand ideas, still you'll be happy
again next week when you give us a tonking.

As I predicted 5th place for you boys this season

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #53 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:08:39 pm

At least the town players had a bit of fight in them unlike that shower of ours, attacking rugby my arse

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #54 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:15:25 pm
i bet the town players were high fiving each other after the game again
" getting closer to are first win boys WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO"

stil crarey has the better coaching record this season doesnt he is

rotherham played 3 lost 3
crarey played 3 won 2 lost 1

IpswichSteve

Reply #55 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:40:06 pm
i bet the town players were high fiving each other after the game again
" getting closer to are first win boys WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO"

stil crarey has the better coaching record this season doesnt he is

rotherham played 3 lost 3
crarey played 3 won 2 lost 1

keep clutching at those straws......  Roptheram managed three wins against Fax last season
didnt he?  :o

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #56 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:44:29 pm
Yes he did, but that was with a good squad of players.

By the way IS ever heard of the saying "Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

I don't really see the point in your posts and comments relating to Haven when your club is in the position it is!

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #57 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:48:22 pm
he did is but fax have improved dramatically this season they have bought alot of quality,

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #58 on: 17 Feb 2008, 05:55:03 pm
wid your shower he,ll be lucky to get three wins all season,every team has a regular blip,
haven being no exception.we know what winnings like your lot can only wonder.were still
in a good position to qualify,unlike townand before you say it its not a tin pot cup just coz your
virtually out of it already.we will bounce back next week and boy will you lot feel it, :P bet rotheram
is still pleased wid your performance today,and still looking for that win that just seems to be getting
further away.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #59 on: 17 Feb 2008, 06:11:56 pm
Yes he did, but that was with a good squad of players.

By the way IS ever heard of the saying "Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

I don't really see the point in your posts and comments relating to Haven when your club is in the position it is!

Hes just replying in kind to the Haven fans dishing out the same on the Town Forum.

HW