HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Hey up what's this i'm hearing

Guest · 65 · 3547

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #60 on: 17 Feb 2008, 07:24:07 pm
CBG - Nice attractive rugby on show at the Shay by the sound of it, part time coach, sub
standard imports told you so.  ;D

Plenty of attractive rugby on show at the Shay Steve, sadly it was by a team in blue and white :'( oh and I don't mean workington ;)

Offline Javtee

• Academy Signing
Reply #61 on: 17 Feb 2008, 09:18:42 pm
Must agree, they played some expansive stuff today. I listened to an interview with Graham Holdroyd on the way back on Radio Leeds, hes been playing professionally for 16 years and we never put a glove on him throughout the game.  His kicking game was superb again and he knows when to get it out wide. 

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #62 on: 17 Feb 2008, 11:04:14 pm
 Upped the level of obvious hatred to yet another level eh.
 The only way to get rid of the feelings of inadequacy is to highlight a bad defeat for us on a day when you got beaten at home by a far less worthy opponent.
 You know you can get surgery these days to get them made bigger if thats the problem.
 Feel free to now tell me to calm down as thats obviously the way you get your feeling of superiority and self imoportance back after being challenged mentally.
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

IpswichSteve

Reply #63 on: 18 Feb 2008, 07:44:52 am
Upped the level of obvious hatred to yet another level eh.
 The only way to get rid of the feelings of inadequacy is to highlight a bad defeat for us on a day when you got beaten at home by a far less worthy opponent.
 You know you can get surgery these days to get them made bigger if thats the problem.
 Feel free to now tell me to calm down as thats obviously the way you get your feeling of superiority and self imoportance back after being challenged mentally.

:D :D :D think you confuse hatred with banter, my good friend Mr. Womble. All I was
doing was saying that on the basis of the result at the Shay it seems I might
have been right on a few things, you really should stop reading too much into things.

I would ignore any future posts as you seem to be getting far too worked up and are
going for the biter of the year award.  :D

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #64 on: 18 Feb 2008, 08:52:46 am
Fax are and will be a good team this season so getting beat by them isn't as bad as getting beat by say town lol
But we do need to sort out out bad errors and fitness.