HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

when cas come to the rec

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #30 on: 24 Nov 2006, 06:59:34 pm
hey guess which pitch you were allowed to train on ? 

thats right,the TRAINING PITCH. thats what its there for,the clue is in the name really !!  ;)   

Yeah and when we made you train on the feild next door to our pitch the dummies went out and Cas went crying to the rugby league. Looking forward to seeing what happens this season.
  i dont care if we train on the car park at your place wont make any difference to the result..we will still give you a good tonking.
yeah but we have proved time & time again that we can beat anyone at home in this league including your team who'll be training on kells pit top
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

MissTiger

Reply #31 on: 25 Nov 2006, 06:00:13 pm
This topic is hilarious!

''They made us train on the pitch outside their ground..blahblahblah''

Thats why they call it the TRAINING PITCH.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 25 Nov 2006, 06:47:37 pm
yeah thats fine but cas shouldnt train on our pitch then then should use another like the pit
haven till i die

havenchamps2005

Reply #33 on: 25 Nov 2006, 07:09:52 pm
the whitehaven lads train on the pit on a saturday so thats are training pitch so cas will be training there

MissTiger

Reply #34 on: 25 Nov 2006, 11:04:44 pm
the whitehaven lads train on the pit on a saturday so thats are training pitch so cas will be training there

Why train on a ''pit''?
 :D
Are the standards that low in Cumbria?

havenchamps2005

Reply #35 on: 25 Nov 2006, 11:57:51 pm
no the field is next to the pit and is refferd to as pit top pitch thats were cas will be training hope they bring there thermals  :D

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 26 Nov 2006, 12:00:13 am
i think if u actually have a look wid ur own eyes u would see its a very good pitch

loking forward to cas coming up here again
as last years games were class all the best but come the buisness end of the year gotta say it will be us this time and payback is a real bitch lol

MissTiger

Reply #37 on: 26 Nov 2006, 04:42:42 pm
i think if u actually have a look wid ur own eyes u would see its a very good pitch

as last years games were class all the best but come the buisness end of the year gotta say it will be us this time and payback is a real bitch lol

Please learn how to spell and use punctuation so I can understand you.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #38 on: 26 Nov 2006, 04:56:08 pm
mbe u shud lrn sum txt tlk

(maybe you should learn some text talk ) << just incase you couldn't understand  ;D ;D ;D
haven till i die

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 26 Nov 2006, 07:38:43 pm

Please learn how to spell and use punctuation so I can understand you.

helo sorry the language is cumbrian will u understand it now