HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

3rd Birthday

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 21 Feb 2008, 08:57:37 pm
Today marks the 3rd birthday of the clubs official website at www.whitehavenrl.co.uk. The website still remains very popular and receives thousands of hits everyday.

It also marks the 3rd birthday of this forum, which was originally the official club forum. We changed to a new forum system in September 2006 and since then have amassed over 500 members and over 37,000 posts. However most of us are aware of the Ryan Campbell incident 12 months ago that resulted in this forum being branded as unofficial.

I'd just like to thank everyone for their contributions to the forum over the past 3 years. Whilst some people are perceived as controversial figures on the forum (you know who you are ;)), it ensures that there is plenty of discussion and keeps the site active.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2008, 10:10:23 am
i wasnt a memember when this ryan campbell incident happend. anyone fill me in??

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2008, 11:27:07 am
i wasnt a memember when this ryan campbell incident happend. anyone fill me in??

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/viewarticle.aspx?c=191&id=465312 - I believe it was front page of the news and star just before the derby match at DP.

The incident was blown completely out of proportion and it did result in a follow up story with the true events. However after the incident, the club felt it would be better to brand this forum as unofficial.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2008, 04:28:58 pm
cheers mate