HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

HAVENS NEW SHIRT

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 25 Sep 2006, 09:41:34 pm
if we win our match next week will we have a shirt made for the grand final like last year or will we be using the new home one for 2007 or even the away gold one anyone any info on this

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2006, 01:13:44 pm
We should use this years home one, its no good changing to a new shirt just for one game! I know it wont matter much but the palyers are used to playing in the ones we have a the moment! I just dont think it gave us very good luck in the last GF.
Can't stand Jam, eh!

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2006, 03:10:16 pm
no offence but i dont think we have had a nicer shirt than the new away one and would like to see us wear it for the gf the white ones are to bagey these are tighter shirts that look a lot better

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2006, 03:14:05 pm
Yeah could be right with that one, as long as its one of this years but as you say tighter the better its tried and tester that its harder to grab hold of the tighter shirts!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2006, 03:45:28 pm
they look a lot better than the white marra no dought just cant wait but do some ppl feel a bit down nowing we cant go up and are we wasting are time trying i mean theres no dought i whant us to go up more than out but the hundred grand will be kk but it just wont feel right

are we certain that we cant go up or are we going to protest can someone clear things up for me as im a bit confused at whats going to happen if we win

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2006, 05:30:28 pm
I still think last seasons home shirt was the best ever........I know the colours were all wrong, but that was actually one of the things that made it more appealing!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #6 on: 26 Sep 2006, 05:58:44 pm
Lets wear our away top. There's nothing wrong with it. Please don't get a new top for the grand final, look what happened last year when we changed our top for the grand final.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:40:11 pm
yer deffo keep the away top  for the match, the tighter the better its alot harder getn grabd ;)

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #8 on: 27 Sep 2006, 01:03:37 pm
Have been told that when we get to the grand final we will be wearing our away strip as Hull get first choice.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 27 Sep 2006, 01:58:10 pm
Think we will probaly be wearing our away one this weekend as Widnes's home is white!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #10 on: 27 Sep 2006, 02:58:00 pm
Just been in touch with Billy Rudd and he said that it's the away shirt this weekend for Widnes (obviously) and it will be the away shirt in the Grand Final if we get there :)

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 27 Sep 2006, 04:06:55 pm
thats good cos the team look a lot better in gold than white i think sorry just my opinion

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 27 Sep 2006, 04:10:30 pm
Whats the crack for next season then? Are we keeping the current away shirt and getting the new home one? ???
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Damson red

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 27 Sep 2006, 04:26:43 pm
Whats the crack for next season then? Are we keeping the current away shirt and getting the new home one? ???

We are getting the new home shirt & also a new away shirt which i am allmost certain it is going to be black!!!!!!
 ??? ??? ???

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 27 Sep 2006, 04:28:50 pm
sorry the gold shirt this season is the best we have ever had and would like to keep it marras