HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

QUESTION IS ?

tattie · 22 · 1543

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 19 Apr 2008, 10:17:21 am
Better that people on here who call themselves supporters just SHUT UP about Fletch. IMO he has never let us down, and if the team keep performing ...... why would he want to be anywhere else.

He knows that the genuine supporters want him to stay and appreciate his commitment whenever he plays.

Top class bloke, top class player.

No i will not SHUT UP..... i am a so called supporter of 25 years and i will post genuine information on here if i want to.
Fletch and his family want to stay but the B.O.D want him out to save on his contract, this was confirmed by his wife in the club last night.
Also if the rumour was right he was being released for FREE,

crack last night was both fax and widnes have made him offers(better than haven) we are not in a position to match them so he
either stays on the deal he is on now(which is a good one) or leaves for more money,
he may say he doesnt want to leave ,but the choice is his and he is not being forced out by the club , the coach also would like him to stay
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2008, 01:29:18 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 19 Apr 2008, 11:45:57 am
going widnes

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #17 on: 19 Apr 2008, 02:40:42 pm
Better that people on here who call themselves supporters just SHUT UP about Fletch. IMO he has never let us down, and if the team keep performing ...... why would he want to be anywhere else.

I must be watching a different player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He knows that the genuine supporters want him to stay and appreciate his commitment whenever he plays.
I am agenuine supporter ( 35 years ) and would not be too upset if he left. To say we are not genuine just because our opinion of him ON THE FIELD differs. and a number of fellow genuine supporters feel exactly the same doe not make sense ( unless of course you are personal friends with him. I am sure he is top bloke off the pitch as he always speaks and is courteous and friendly.
If he is truly committed to the cause, get his nearest and dearest to stop talking in public about this offer and that offer and state that he is not interested in any other club.  That WILL stop the rumours defo

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 19 Apr 2008, 11:17:09 pm
Fletch  was  our  best  player  by  a  mile  last  season.

Why  he  has  been  frozen  out  this  year  I'm  not  sure.  Maybe  after  such  a  good  year  he  wants  alot  more  cash  and  the  BOD  are  holding  out.
If  he  does  want  to  leave  then  surely  we must  get  a  transfer  fee.......Mind  you he  has  a  job  here and  his kids in  school so  if  he  does  want to  leave  there's  plenty  to  sort  out............. 8) 8)

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 19 Apr 2008, 11:30:31 pm
fletch is gone,

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 20 Apr 2008, 01:32:14 pm
he a widnes player

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 20 Apr 2008, 04:45:42 pm

Top class bloke, top class player.

No i will not SHUT UP..... i am a so called supporter of 25 years and i will post genuine information on here if i want to.
Fletch and his family want to stay but the B.O.D want him out to save on his contract, this was confirmed by his wife in the club last night.
Also if the rumour was right he was being released for FREE,

means we wont have to pay his contract up then!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL