HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 22 Apr 2008, 09:24:30 pm
Maybe you would like to go on the BOD Boxer and sort it all out as you seem to know where we are going wrong?

Hear Hear

Boxer for the BOD
 ;D ;D ;D
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 22 Apr 2008, 09:32:52 pm
Maybe you would like to go on the BOD Boxer and sort it all out as you seem to know where we are going wrong?

Hear Hear

Boxer for the BOD
 ;D ;D ;D

Surely thats a typing error Mrs HW surely you meant Boxer down the BOG!!!!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 22 Apr 2008, 09:37:03 pm

Hear Hear

Boxer for the BOD
 ;D ;D ;D

Surely thats a typing error Mrs HW surely you meant Boxer down the BOG!!!!

OOps!  i ma gtteing rellay dislecsick!

Must be my Hedjumation (or lack of it) ;)
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Monte2carlo

Reply #18 on: 22 Apr 2008, 09:54:48 pm
Boxer for the president of the USA

Monte

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 22 Apr 2008, 09:58:33 pm
Havn't the Americans got enough problems and issues!

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 22 Apr 2008, 10:46:22 pm
boxer wil sort them hes a man with all the knowledge

Offline jonah1

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 23 Apr 2008, 01:10:59 am
I think Boxer is a town fan and is just very jealous of Haven.

I just hope that if Gorski comes to haven (and best of luck to him if he does) he shuts Boxer up for good. How many times did we hear
"Makisi is crap, he aint good enough, why is he our quota player? blah blah bloody blah."

And after finally settling down into the team he is proving to be a powerhouse. Plus he is on the scoresheet nearly every game.

I think Gorski must have stolen Boxer's sweets or something.

Boxer,

Makisi has proven you wrong, can you hold your hands up and agree with that like a man?

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 23 Apr 2008, 02:47:05 am

Boxer,

Makisi has proven you wrong, can you hold your hands up and agree with that like a man?

He seems to have stopped slating Makisi recently - I thought he had disappeared for good but it appears that he's only been waiting for another player to pathetically whinge about.

GIVE THE PLAYERS A BLOODY CHANCE and, while you're at it, actually get your backside down to a match a watch them in person. As you keep saying, the club is in a mess, but what it needs are the stay away fans such as yourself to get down there. It's the only way the club will fully turn the corner.  >:( >:(

Offline jonah1

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 23 Apr 2008, 07:14:40 am
The thing is as well, Boxer was complaining about how thin the squad is. If Gorski reads this forum and see's the likes of that idiot slating him before he gets here, he's going to think twice about coming and then we will have nobody to replace his precious Fletcher.
I just hope that IF Gorski does come up that he shuts Boxer up and proves him wrong. The same as Makisi has done.
But what will Boxer have a winge about then?

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 23 Apr 2008, 09:33:01 am
we need to remember that boxer aint always wrong. just as he says someone is poor dont mean they not. i think gorski may be solid but he aint going to replace the trys fletch used to get. unlike boxer i will give him a chance but am abit worried about him. only seen him play once and he was nothing to write home about

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 23 Apr 2008, 11:02:41 am
well its a fact, we do need an established loose forward, and i believe gorski will do a job, you dont get appointed captain of your team for nothing he must be a good profesional giving his all every time he pulls on the jersey
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

Offline HMS HAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 23 Apr 2008, 05:21:29 pm
still no confirmation that he has signed  ???

hope it hasn't fell threw as our squad i starting to look a bit on the small side.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #27 on: 23 Apr 2008, 09:30:57 pm
yep and Baldwin had played 70 SL games for Salford and Leigh.  I realsie Gorski has not signed but if you read the papers they will take him if he agree to move.  Just disappointing we are shifting our best players out and trying to replacing them with fodder.
Boxer where is your evidence that Fletch is anywhere near 1 of our best players this year???? He was very very poor and we willnot even notice his departure.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #28 on: 23 Apr 2008, 10:56:32 pm
 According to the W/haven news GS is hoping to include Gorski in his squad for tomorrow. Make of that what you will.
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #29 on: 23 Apr 2008, 11:09:06 pm
According to the W/haven news GS is hoping to include Gorski in his squad for tomorrow. Make of that what you will.

........................................And  I've  told  at  the  expense  of  Ford.  If  I  was  Fordy  I  would  be  fuming  if  it  were  true :o