HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Havenshop.co.uk

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 09 Dec 2006, 10:39:52 pm
Great news folks, Whitehaven RLFC now have a fully functional online shop. This site however isn't connected to the club directly, Unique Sports and Ideal Web Design have worked together to bring the solution to you.

www.havenshop.co.uk

The site is fully live and should function correctly. It has gone through testing and is deemed to be ready for launch. However there will no doubt be one or two minor teething problems so please bare with us whilst we get any errors sorted.

The Whitehaven merchandise that is currently available is on the site, however once new products go on sale, they will also appear on the site (eg tracksuit, away short etc...). You can pay either via PayPal or Credit/Debit card and can even print of a postal order form and send a cheque. P+P is ?5 per item and this is for registered mail delivery which requires a signature.

I could go on and on about the different features it has, I will let you all explore and post any questions you may have. Just a quick note, if you do have any technical questions, please come to me rather than contact the shop.
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2006, 10:52:41 pm by Flannerz »

Offline Bransty Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2006, 06:43:25 pm
Just had a look at the on line shop and it's great. What a big step forward for the club and all involved with creating this shop.

Well done to Flannerz and Unique Sports.  ;D

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2006, 09:44:13 pm
I am an exile living in Manchester, thinks the site is great cos I could order stuff through it and not going to Whitehaven to buy them.

Tommy43

Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2006, 02:21:54 pm
Any plans to sell season/match tickets over the net?