HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Come on Carlisle !!!!

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 17 May 2008, 06:17:07 pm
why

well the gits voted us out of the league years ago before i was born like but hey it still gets passes down from the elder supporters.
« Last Edit: 17 May 2008, 07:04:41 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Monte2carlo

Reply #16 on: 25 May 2008, 05:13:28 pm
Well done Donny

Donny Rovers 1 - cheating Leeds s**m 0

what a week

Monte

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 25 May 2008, 08:03:10 pm

well the gits voted us out of the league years ago before i was born like but hey it still gets passes down from the elder supporters.

Yep, it had nothing to do with the other 20 clubs who also voted Reds out just Carlisle.  ;D ;D ;D
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 25 May 2008, 08:51:49 pm
Cheatin Leeds scum.
How are we cheaters mate?
take it you support man u ;)

Monte2carlo

Reply #19 on: 26 May 2008, 11:17:10 am
Erm

CVA to jog your memory

Also i'm a Carlisle fan

Monte

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 26 May 2008, 11:53:53 am
Cheatin Leeds scum.

Typical Leeds fan. We're you at Wembley by the way? You must have seen the mighty Leeds fans SPITTING at the Donny players on their way up to collect the play-off trophy?

You arent a member of the 'Maryport Whites' supporters club are you? The same supporters that attempted to start a fight with one of the West Cumbrian Carlisle supporters buses at the services after the play-off semi first leg?

Leeds are cheats by the way as.............

1. They fraudulently managed to get out of paying their creditors millions by claiming poverty and offering to pay only a small percentage of what they actually owed (well under 1/2). They then went out and bought/ loaned various players of differing value (they even paid 1/2 milion for that Huntington).

2. They came out of administration without a CVA in place. They should have been booted out of the league never mind given a 15 point deduction. They then tryed to get the points back by claimning that the deduction was unfair even after signing a document accepting the penalty.

Lastly why did you ask if he was a 'Man U fan'? As if any Premier League team would be interested in what a League 1 team such as Leeds United?

Marching Down Together!

Super Leeds, Not going up
You had the chance and you fu%^ed it up.

« Last Edit: 26 May 2008, 12:45:39 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 26 May 2008, 01:22:03 pm

Yep, it had nothing to do with the other 20 clubs who also voted Reds out just Carlisle.  ;D ;D ;D

I but carlisle could have helped us out, any way they are our local rivals so we hate them just like barrow.....................why do town fans hate haven?????? the same reason i think.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 26 May 2008, 03:30:29 pm
Cheatin Leeds scum.

Typical Leeds fan. We're you at Wembley by the way? You must have seen the mighty Leeds fans SPITTING at the Donny players on their way up to collect the play-off trophy?

You arent a member of the 'Maryport Whites' supporters club are you? The same supporters that attempted to start a fight with one of the West Cumbrian Carlisle supporters buses at the services after the play-off semi first leg?

Leeds are cheats by the way as.............

1. They fraudulently managed to get out of paying their creditors millions by claiming poverty and offering to pay only a small percentage of what they actually owed (well under 1/2). They then went out and bought/ loaned various players of differing value (they even paid 1/2 milion for that Huntington).

2. They came out of administration without a CVA in place. They should have been booted out of the league never mind given a 15 point deduction. They then tryed to get the points back by claimning that the deduction was unfair even after signing a document accepting the penalty.

Lastly why did you ask if he was a 'Man U fan'? As if any Premier League team would be interested in what a League 1 team such as Leeds United?

Marching Down Together!

Super Leeds, Not going up
You had the chance and you fu%^ed it up.

No i'm not part of the maryport whites and no i wasnt at wembley, couldnt get tickets cos they sold out that fast ;)
I asked if he was a man u fan cos theyve always got something to say about us, so clearly they are bothered ;)
And the CVA crack nobody knows the true story no matter what anybody at leeds or the football league says, it will be kept quiet for a very very long time

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 26 May 2008, 04:55:25 pm
I but carlisle could have helped us out, any way they are our local rivals so we hate them just like barrow.....................why do town fans hate haven?????? the same reason i think.

Rockerlad, how could the one vote of Carlisle have helped the Reds?   Why would they want to help the Reds?    You are being brainwashed by those elder supporters son.     Don't forget that the Reds had already had several previous seasons where they had to apply for re-election to the league or just above the bottom four places.     Many clubs were getting sick of seeing the same team in the mire over and over again.    They voted them out and Wimbledon in and look what they achieved in the place of the Reds.     Oh, and I don't hate Haven.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #24 on: 26 May 2008, 09:39:39 pm
everybody who hates leeds wanted donny to win

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Monte2carlo

Reply #25 on: 26 May 2008, 09:50:13 pm
Watching the Weeds fans spitting and trying to punch the Donny players going up for the cup and then not letting them back down is why i think Weeds fans are s**m

Monte

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 26 May 2008, 11:22:48 pm
Watching the Weeds fans spitting and trying to punch the Donny players going up for the cup and then not letting them back down is why i think Weeds fans are s**m

Monte

and is this not a minority of fans out of 38,000 leeds fans???

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 27 May 2008, 08:27:33 am

Monte

i would think it would have been nearer 50-55,000 fans
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Monte2carlo

Reply #28 on: 27 May 2008, 02:13:41 pm

Monte

Nah it just seems Weeds have more than there fair share of idiots.

monte

Monte2carlo

Reply #29 on: 27 May 2008, 05:14:49 pm
Just for the Weeds fans

http://leedsunited.ytmnd.com/

Monte