HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Forum Upgrade

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 03 Dec 2006, 06:49:06 pm
I shall be carrying out an upgrade on the forum later on tonight which means the forum will go offline for a short period of time.

Whilst the upgrade wont add much more functionality to the site, it will make it more secure so is therefore necessary. Providing everything goes according to plan, nothing at all will be changed/lost, you probably wont even notice a difference once it is complete! However a full back-up will be taken before the upgrade process is carried out.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 03 Dec 2006, 11:55:12 pm
Just letting you know that the upgrade has been carried out successfully. However everyone is now on the classic blue theme until the darker theme is converted to accommodate the update.

Hopefully this should be done shortly :)
« Last Edit: 04 Dec 2006, 12:18:51 am by Flannerz »

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2006, 05:33:03 pm
I'm liking it Flannerz top man

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #3 on: 07 Dec 2006, 07:09:55 pm
yep very nice !!  :D

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 19 Dec 2006, 09:25:24 pm
As you will have noticed, the darker theme has been modified to accommodate the recent forum upgrades. Even though this theme is set as the default, it can be changed by clicking on the following link - http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=10.0

Another minor upgrade will be taking place over the next 24 hours, however this shouldn't affect the overall performance of the server :)

*Edit: I have been asked what has changed after the upgrade? The answer is not much at all. The upgrade was more for security purposes as opposed to functionality.
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2006, 09:34:17 pm by Flannerz »