HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

town player sent packing

Guest · 44 · 4091

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #30 on: 20 Dec 2006, 06:51:13 pm
Just to put paid to any speculation I understand that when Town terminated JT's contract immediately they also agreed to pay his air fare back to New Zealand. 
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

justonelilpoint

Reply #31 on: 20 Dec 2006, 07:04:21 pm
Thats true , and i also hear he went today i believe Keith ?

havenchamps2005

Reply #32 on: 20 Dec 2006, 09:16:05 pm
jt is quality if we dont sign him were missing out on a damn good player he maybe does have off field problems but the jt of 2005 was awesome and by the sounds of it he was getting back to the jt of 2005 mrshaven warrior signing jt would not be a mistake it would be a great signing
we only have
spencer miller
ricky wright
adam shaw
as recognised second rowers and 1 more wouldnt go a miss and before people say mcavoy is a second rower he isnt mcavoy is a recognised centre played all of his amateur career in the centre and it is his best postion

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 20 Dec 2006, 10:19:05 pm
Thats true , and i also hear he went today i believe Keith ?

I don't think he has actually flown home yet but I believe he will be in NZ by Boxing Day, if my info is correct.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #34 on: 20 Dec 2006, 10:54:36 pm
can u please ajust your colour as it almost imposible to read

Nopes, change your skin colour!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 20 Dec 2006, 11:03:04 pm
jt is quality if we dont sign him were missing out on a damn good player he maybe does have off field problems but the jt of 2005 was awesome and by the sounds of it he was getting back to the jt of 2005 mrshaven warrior signing jt would not be a mistake it would be a great signing
we only have
spencer miller
ricky wright
adam shaw
as recognised second rowers and 1 more wouldnt go a miss and before people say mcavoy is a second rower he isnt mcavoy is a recognised centre played all of his amateur career in the centre and it is his best postion

Isn't Howard Hill a second rower ???

havenchamps2005

Reply #36 on: 21 Dec 2006, 01:53:53 pm
howards now classed as a prop john played most of the season there last year for us  ;D

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 21 Dec 2006, 03:07:09 pm
Is it worth signing someone that could give the team as much trouble as craig walsh did.

havenchamps2005

Reply #38 on: 21 Dec 2006, 05:21:09 pm
how do we know jt would give us trouble? maybe new surroundings new team mates new coaching staff higher level of rugby would bring the very best out of jt

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 21 Dec 2006, 06:58:55 pm
just to stop all this nonsense about jt signing for haven or anyone else it is not going to happen.jt has flown home to christchurch, and according to the man himself he will turn out for wellington or the canterbury bulls.on being asked would he go and play for haven he replied definitely not,town are or were the only team i would have played for unless wigan or bradford approached him.he was not being disrespectful and he made sure i would say that to the haven fans but that he just wanted to get back home for boxing day.a big miss for town and i am sure he would have been a brilliant signing for haven, but thats it folks home and gone.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #40 on: 21 Dec 2006, 07:49:19 pm
thank christ for that

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 22 Dec 2006, 06:26:18 pm
If you want to read the text then just highlight the purple bits with your mouse.

Offline Havendiehard

• Academy Signing
Reply #42 on: 22 Dec 2006, 11:50:48 pm
Whether Jt has flown home or not, he was never going to become a Haven player. DR would have lost his senses if he even thought about signing him! He did not and will not so I suppose this topic is now closed.

havenchamps2005

Reply #43 on: 23 Dec 2006, 02:00:04 am
why would dr have lost his sense about signing a quality player in jt   ???